OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

@BalmainJnr said in [Doueihi ready for Teddy duel](/post/1211578) said:
AD may have won the fullback battle in a points decision. One ray of positivity tonight.

He certainly played well in a beaten team
 
Bloody he’ll he had a shocker tonight but he has been 1 of our most consistent and passionate players all year every 1 has a shocker every now and again
 
Had a shocker but looked way worse at centre, tried too hard today. Not sure where his position is getting a bad feeling he could be mbye 2.0
 
I don’t think he had a shocker at all. He had some bad moments but he also made some awesome catches, made a terrific try saving tackle at fullback and then saved a try the very next tackle and had some decent carries. He wasn’t amazing but a shocker is a harsh call.

Poor bugger seems like he cops a knock every game.
 
I think he's pretty good at being slow and average.... Fits in well in that regard
Really been a big disappointment but like most players that come here for some reason they lower to our level
 
I think he's pretty good at being slow and average.... Fits in well in that regard
Really been a big disappointment but like most players that come here for some reason they lower to our level
 
He's big, makes good contact and post contact metres and has good skills. Perfect backrower prospect. Bulk him up and he will be incredible there.
 
@innsaneink said in [Douehi](/post/1216974) said:
I think he's pretty good at being slow and average.... Fits in well in that regard
Really been a big disappointment but like most players that come here for some reason they lower to our level

I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, he is pretty much what I expected. He could maybe bulk up and move to the backrow. His big strength is his ability under the high ball
 

Latest posts

Back
Top