193m last night. When was the last time we had someone go over 200m (a forward)?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@yossarian said in [Alex Twal](/post/1376091) said:193m last night. When was the last time we had someone go over 200m (a forward)?
@yossarian said in [Alex Twal](/post/1376091) said:193m last night. When was the last time we had someone go over 200m (a forward)?
@geo said in [Alex Twal](/post/1376119) said:@hobbo1
Needs to score a TRY..
@851 said in [Alex Twal](/post/1376132) said:Yes he has been good the last few weeks, but he is very one dimensional, he never passes the ball, nearly always does a hit up on the 4th or 5th tackle when we are pressing the line, if only he had an offload
@yeti said in [Alex Twal](/post/1377171) said:Scores very high for physique and 'wrongness of head'.
@elderslie_tiger said in [Alex Twal](/post/1377159) said:
@truetiger said in [Alex Twal](/post/1377199) said:@elderslie_tiger said in [Alex Twal](/post/1377159) said:
If you put TTs face to the physique,its how I used to be before I got on the piss,kfc and the good **life ofter footy**....
@tigerwest said in [Alex Twal](/post/1377208) said:@truetiger said in [Alex Twal](/post/1377199) said:@elderslie_tiger said in [Alex Twal](/post/1377159) said:
If you put TTs face to the physique,its how I used to be before I got on the piss,kfc and the good **life ofter footy**....
No offence, but you make comment in nearly every post, that you were a football player, can I suggest most people on this site have played, but don’t see the need to tell everyone.