TheDaBoss
Well-known member
Sus...soft charge
Nothing in the tackle
Nothing in the tackle
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@hank37w said in [Twal Charged\.\.](/post/1325172) said:@fade-to-black said in [Twal Charged\.\.](/post/1324724) said:Did JWH cop any charges from Friday night?
They showed some of his tackles on 360 tonight and he had 2 or 3 tackles where first contact was with the head. Serial offender yet I dare say he had no case to answer? Typical farce.
Should be charged, convicted and deported back to NZ.
Can hear Jacinda having a whinge already about us sending the crims back home.
@pj said in [Twal Charged\.\.](/post/1324336) said:Don't have long hair if ur worried about it getting pulled.
If I was playing today, I would have a pretty cool collection of rats tails
@truetiger said in [Twal Charged\.\.](/post/1325293) said:@pj said in [Twal Charged\.\.](/post/1324336) said:Don't have long hair if ur worried about it getting pulled.
If I was playing today, I would have a pretty cool collection of rats tails
Back in my day pj,I used to have my hair spiked in the middle cut real short on the sides and had an 8 inch rats tail...got sick of the opposition pulling it and getting penalised for belting them...but it was cool with the ladies...chick magnet type bloke I was..:sunglasses: :kissing_heart:
@truetiger said in [Twal Charged\.\.](/post/1325293) said:@pj said in [Twal Charged\.\.](/post/1324336) said:Don't have long hair if ur worried about it getting pulled.
If I was playing today, I would have a pretty cool collection of rats tails
Back in my day pj,I used to have my hair spiked in the middle cut real short on the sides and had an 8 inch rats tail...got sick of the opposition pulling it and getting penalised for belting them...but it was cool with the ladies...chick magnet type bloke I was..:sunglasses: :kissing_heart:
@thedaboss said in [Twal](/post/1335575) said:Standout first half...where the hell did that extra leg drive come from, it was like he stepped up a gear..nearly scored as well
1 of the few highlights in the crapshow
@watersider said in [Twal](/post/1335585) said:@thedaboss said in [Twal](/post/1335575) said:Standout first half...where the hell did that extra leg drive come from, it was like he stepped up a gear..nearly scored as well
1 of the few highlights in the crapshow
It was noticeable that he was taking a really long run up on his hit-ups. That isn't typical for him. I get the impression he was told to mimic Nathan Brown a bit after watching the way he impacted the game last week.
@tiger5150 said in [Twal](/post/1335586) said:@watersider said in [Twal](/post/1335585) said:@thedaboss said in [Twal](/post/1335575) said:Standout first half...where the hell did that extra leg drive come from, it was like he stepped up a gear..nearly scored as well
1 of the few highlights in the crapshow
It was noticeable that he was taking a really long run up on his hit-ups. That isn't typical for him. I get the impression he was told to mimic Nathan Brown a bit after watching the way he impacted the game last week.
It was a great run where he hit that hole off (dare I say it) a great ball from Brooks.
@watersider said in [Twal](/post/1335585) said:@thedaboss said in [Twal](/post/1335575) said:Standout first half...where the hell did that extra leg drive come from, it was like he stepped up a gear..nearly scored as well
1 of the few highlights in the crapshow
It was noticeable that he was taking a really long run up on his hit-ups. That isn't typical for him. I get the impression he was told to mimic Nathan Brown a bit after watching the way he impacted the game last week.
@geo said in [Twal](/post/1335589) said:@tiger5150 said in [Twal](/post/1335586) said:@watersider said in [Twal](/post/1335585) said:@thedaboss said in [Twal](/post/1335575) said:Standout first half...where the hell did that extra leg drive come from, it was like he stepped up a gear..nearly scored as well
1 of the few highlights in the crapshow
It was noticeable that he was taking a really long run up on his hit-ups. That isn't typical for him. I get the impression he was told to mimic Nathan Brown a bit after watching the way he impacted the game last week.
It was a great run where he hit that hole off (dare I say it) a great ball from Brooks.
You carn't say that..but I saw it too..
@kazoo-kid said in [Alex Twal the lock](/post/1348788) said:Twal named at prop. Hopefully that is the end of the long, LONG Twal at 13 experiment.
@gnr4life said in [Alex Twal the lock](/post/1348843) said:What’s the difference between a lock and prop anyway?
@gnr4life said in [Alex Twal the lock](/post/1348843) said:What’s the difference between a lock and prop anyway?
@jedi_tiger said in [Alex Twal the lock](/post/1348862) said:@gnr4life said in [Alex Twal the lock](/post/1348843) said:What’s the difference between a lock and prop anyway?
lock should ball play these days don't think that is twals go
@blake said in [Alex Twal the lock](/post/1348878) said:@jedi_tiger said in [Alex Twal the lock](/post/1348862) said:@gnr4life said in [Alex Twal the lock](/post/1348843) said:What’s the difference between a lock and prop anyway?
lock should ball play these days don't think that is twals go
It depends if you want to give your halves more space OR if you need more defence in the middle. There are different types of lock that fill different gaps in the team.