Anyone know Garners favourite flavour of crayon?

yeah, pretty dumb stuff from him today, though he wasn't alone

A great test first up and it was interesting to see who was up to the challenge. I don't think he's a starter on a successful team and probs hits the bench when Blore (who is also unproven) returns.

I'd say he needs an IQ test but he'd probably turn up to the testing centre on the wrong day, spell his name wrong and try to eat the paper.

Runs on to the ball well. Defensively he is absolutely Terrible. Him and MCK very similar footballers.

I can’t believe we didn’t offer to gift
Wrap him when manly came calling.

Disappointing. Thrown a lifeline with the Blore injury to really have a solid crack at retaining his spot but did zero to help his cause. Lacks in the effort plays, if he had half the heart/effort of Elijah Taylor he would be a great footballer.

Another performance like that and I'd upgrade Tuilagi or at least throw Tuki in. Garner seems effective in limited minutes but once fatigue sets in, he grabs shirts or holds players when they kick which sets in motion a landslide of possession and is a catalyst for us being behind.

@harvey said in [Anyone know Garners favourite flavour of crayon?](/post/1314561) said:
**Runs on to the ball well.** Defensively he is absolutely Terrible. Him and MCK very similar footballers.

I can’t believe we didn’t offer to gift
Wrap him when manly came calling.

Sure, he runs onto the ball well... its just the rest of the game of Rugby League evades him.

Our weakest link by far.

Back