Are the NRL really in control of the game ?

I propose a soccer VAR system , where the on field ref gets consulted only, they check , and the on field ref has the final say. You can hear and see the scrutiny involved , and very rarely do they get it wrong.
Why , only one person, error at worst , but even with an honest mistake, with the tech these days, no one buys that, he’ll never ref again.

a precedent should be set by the NRL with all the big major dramas taking place in our game.
Just to try and put a stop too any repeats going into the future.
HOW
send in drug testers sample everyone , in this case NRL and MW
then you’ll see pps towing the line
don’t announce its , just release the findings

With Manly , one statement with balls was all that was needed.
like this ,

while we accept there belief's , our club believes its unacceptable
we are inclusive to all , if people don’t share our beliefs or principals
we have no place for them within our club.
end of story

FRONT ON TACKLE

if someone can remember it’s appreciated, What was the peptides suppliers name at the sharks, that scientist dude

with AUDIO & TRANSCRIPT of last weeks game ,
it should read like the bible/karan , karan/bible
you try adding or removing a page
you have committed a sin.
GAME OVER

I propose a soccer VAR system , where the on field ref gets consulted only, they check , and the on field ref has the final say. You can hear and see the scrutiny involved , and very rarely do they get it wrong.
Why , only one person, error at worst , but even with an honest mistake, with the tech these days, no one buys that, he’ll never ref again.
Yes I agree the VAR has merit where the ref can view the footage and have final say.
The ref is in a better position to hear contact, reactions and determine sinners and grinners.
The ref should only use the video if he can't see what happened or get a look at a different angle.
Get rid of the bunker and just have the video if needed by the ref and get the linesman to do their job.

I’ll give you a heads up now, today I should have a update about something, don’t ask me what, idk myself do you know what I’m saying

The thing with soccer though, you don't have a pile of bodies and culprits are easier to identify.

Yes I agree the VAR has merit where the ref can view the footage and have final say.
The ref is in a better position to hear contact, reactions and determine sinners and grinners.
The ref should only use the video if he can't see what happened or get a look at a different angle.
Get rid of the bunker and just have the video if needed by the ref and get the linesman to do their job.
It aint hard, and the league are telling us their version is to improve the game
GET F@#$ED

UPDATE
word for word
Me - mate what is the situation with Papalli
them - mate he has a contract with us, that’s it
ALL QUOTES ENDED
TIP
this person I would die for, leaks aren’t in him, the club is ticking properly

the reason I disappeared was a car crash, I was directing traffic until cops came. ran out when I heard it , believe it or not.

Anyone in the PR business will tell you, how you handle a disaster is a bigger thing than the disaster. Manly came out from the start and said they had stuffed up big time. They did not try and hide the stuff up under a ton of spin. They gained a lot of respect for that, on the other hand all the NRL did was create a situation where you think they were deliberately trying to hide something .

Staff online

Back