Are the NRL really in control of the game ?

hey punters, I’m not necessarily saying me, there are plenty that have a view in relation to this matter.

Airing a view, something different .

here goes

I think if I sat in the bunker, id get it right more than the NRL.
They always say you need a person with experience that has a feel for the game. Yep I got that to.

Q would I be suitable ?

THOUGHT PLEASE

hey punters, I’m not necessarily saying me, there are plenty that have a view in relation to this matter.

here goes

They always say you need a person with experience that has a feel for the game. Yep I got that to.

Q would I be suitable ?

THOUGHT PLEASE
You've got my vote mate.

here goes

Q would I be suitable ?

THOUGHT PLEASE

I would rather see neutral supporters from NRL clubs in the bunker rather than the idiots we have now.At least the supporters know and generally understand the game.

I would rather see neutral supporters from NRL clubs in the bunker rather than the idiots we have now.At least the supporters know and generally understand the game.
Im a blow ass I know, but I have all in-depth ideas to fix everything in this area. I don’t reveal many things due to someone taking credit for it, but with fan support a person/s can change the game.
the basis of my decision making comes down to one KEY component,
before i decide and hit the button I ask myself will the crowd overall see we’re I’m coming from.

Reactions: BZN
Guys I’m calling , after todays NRL DEBACLE update by Pascoe , if we have by chance heard the audio, sackings aren’t far. Please update if you hear any news. team effort. PLEASE we’ll keep keep putting the pieces together.Should make for good read for anyone that comes to this site.

i gave up on all tv long ago, except the actual games and WT news only , if I’m aware and I just wait to view it. Radio I like.
I would do anything to go back to a day when HOLLYWOOD AND ZORBA callEd the game. Ah MAGOO side line eye.
Ah, the decibel duo or was that the imbecile duo?

Truly, the NRL is now a joke by their own admission. Games are meaningless by their own admission. What is the point of wasting two hours, watching meaningless pantomime?
Where do we go from here unless they fix it?
But surely we all agree that it is fixed.

Last edited:
Im a blow ass I know, but I have all in-depth ideas to fix everything in this area. I don’t reveal many things due to someone taking credit for it, but with fan support a person/s can change the game.
the basis of my decision making comes down to one KEY component,
before i decide and hit the button I ask myself will the crowd overall see we’re I’m coming from.
You can justify any decision.
Dont slow the play down so much.
If it looks like a try, award the bloody thing.

The BULLSEYE 🎯 EXPRESS

good morning to all.
First and foremost, go you good WTWTWT thing tonight.
Radio media, on Saturday talk back , love RL. TUNE IN.

BACK PAGE
opinion

Why no signing news so far ?

After our game today , provided there are no injuries, 31 July deadline is in full swing. Makes good sense to wait till now.

What developments are possible ?

Brown wont happen if Kelma re signs,

If Kelma re signs , Garner gets instant release,

Garner rested today to prevent injury , to make it possible

Garner and Staines immediate swap,

Woods now becomes a real option for next year.

if Kelma leaves Tamou extends ,

so then,

not that I care,
but also explains Brown holding pattern,

and the TAUPAU exit from Manly to Parra

leaving ex origin player rumours to storm as Brown

waiting for Aug 1 makes sense

THATS MY TAKE
THATS MY GUESS BULLSEYE 🎯

By the way TS BM RF LH & JP say hi.

due to hairstylist injury, LB could be in enemy territory getting hair done, explains why he didn’t want a bar of Brissy.
good on him, get that perm done, instantly.

Wow flash back
last week I went to WT Ashfield for the first time since our GF win. There’s a burger bistro in the upstairs area. The familiy and I were waiting in line and I swear to god there was a 5 year old running a muck through the crowd and his mums running after him yelling BENJI. had to share

Indeed, but accepting the farcical pantomime that the NRL has become hastens that crumbling one NRL game at a time.
Oh look my bank made a mistake. They misplaced $10,000 from my account and haven't returned it. They aren't going to refund my account but at least they have admitted their mistake. Oh well, they do their best.
Truly, the NRL is now a joke by their own admission. Games are meaningless by their own admission. What is the point of wasting two hours, watching meaningless pantomime?
Where do we go from here unless they fix it?
The NRl under Landy's is a wreck. Supporters of every side will soon wake up that they are being taken by the NRL hierachy and their refereees.

s it me or are the referees/officals getting most decisions right.
can anyone remember Annessley standing there and explaining the bunker
eg. from the last 361 decision sent to the bunker only 186 were successful.
this is the poorest excuse that catipulted and started the train wreck of a show he put on.
He either said or eluded to , see the calls are nearly 50/50.
Thats the problem 50% we need close to 95% as minimum and yes it can be done , I say for starters at 90%, and I’ll do it to prove it.
This guy has lost it and the game can’t go on with him.
This is intended thread

Back