Ava - Sharks -[Official]...

@ said:
@ said:
I love Ava and it's sad to see him go but at least he has handled this with class.

Definitely not a traitor Earl…Parts on good terms...

I have no issues with Ava leaving. I wish we'd kept him but he has clearly left for more money. He hasn't acted like a fool.

The difference between him and the other traitors is pretty significant.

Has done a job for us and I wish him well at the Sharks. What a well thought and written message by him.

I'm not a banner guy but those that are should put some up at our games to thank Ava for his efforts and for not treating the club in the manner the other three did.

We should start celebrating the positives.

Ava managed by Isaac Moses.
Woods managed by Isaac Moses.

To what extent does Moses actually advise these people, Ava handled this correctly and Woodsie did not.

Class act the way Ava has handled his departure compared to the not so big 3!!

@ said:

To what extent does Moses actually advise these people, Ava handled this correctly and Woodsie did not.

IMO, not much in it for Moses, too low profile.

@ said:
@ said:

Can't say the high-profile stuff is doing wonders for Isaac Moses' public relations.

"But but but Ava isn't high profile so isn't under as much pressure!!!"

No, he's just gracious and not a spanner about it.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Can't say the high-profile stuff is doing wonders for Isaac Moses' public relations.

No argument from me

@ said:
This actually sucks. He's replaceable, no doubt, but he's one of those guys over the last few years that has been easy to get attached to. At present, i'm more annoyed about him leaving than the others. He didn't make a spectacle of himself though, and has gone about leaving the right way, so no hard feelings.

It is a shame - but good on management for putting a 'price on him' and sticking to it. If another team pays over and above what we believed he is worth, then good luck to them. Gone are the days for paying over the top prices for 'run of the mill' players. Good luck to Ava for the future. He seems a really good bloke.

Best of luck Ava, thank you for your efforts for the club.
I wish you every success for the remainder of your time at the Wests Tigers and for your future career.
Most of all, thank you for showing class with the way you have gone about swapping clubs without a media circus or trashing Wests Tigers

Kept out of the media, did it quietly without negativity and appreciative of his time with the Tigers. Kudos, beat of luck at the sharks mate

Latest posts

Members online

Back