Ava - Sharks -[Official]...

Oh well, all the best to him. Just hope Cleary can continue to sign up some decent players. We're light on for props now so hopefully we land Packer.

For the amount he was asking off you go. Would let him play reggies the rest of the year and use Sue, Woods, Grant, Felise and Tatola as the prop rotation. He is really nothing flash.

@ said:
@ said:
According to Hooper he was unhappy because the Big 4 scenario overshadowed his contract talks.

Blame ya' manager for that mate.

These blokes are all dead set egomaniac's :bash

Pooper is full of poop…

Just another shot at the Club he claims to support...

Tonights performance proves why he wasn't worth the cash he wanted. Didn't stand up when we were needed. As soft as a performance by a prop in a Wests Tigers jersey.

Tonight's performance proves why he wasn't worth the cash he wanted. Didn't stand up when we were needed. As soft as a performance by a prop in a Wests Tigers jersey.

Tonight's performance proves why he wasn't worth the cash he wanted. Didn't stand up when we were needed. As soft as a performance by a prop in a Wests Tigers jersey.

@ said:
Tonights performance proves why he wasn't worth the cash he wanted. Didn't stand up when we were needed. As soft as a performance by a prop in a Wests Tigers jersey.

:confused: :eek:pen_mouth: i thought he was really good

@ said:
@ said:

Really??? I am going to have to watch the game again.

Josh A was sensational. Sue did well. The only two forwards that looked like busting the line.

@ said:
@ said:

As did I. He was on for ages because of Woods injury.

@ said:
@ said:

Me too. MOM in my opinion

Ava was bloody good. You need to have another watch Southern. He put in big minutes, hit the line hard and was went close to scoring twice. He was out leading forward tonight.

Alioai played well. Did well to save try… after he left a truck sized hole in the defence.

@ said:

Josh was awesome…

Seumanufagai not far behind mate..from the opening hit up..

He was pretty good tonight and would of preferred him to stay. But can be easily replaced.

@ said:
@ said:

Josh was awesome…

I will have to watch the game again. I didnt see it that way. He was routinely only making 4-6 metres a hit up from what I could see. I was hoping he would be a leader with Woods and didnt feel that happened.

He got interested when we were close to their line.

Yes, the opening hit up was great but that may be clouding some judgments.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Josh was awesome…

I will have to watch the game again. I didnt see it that way. He was routinely only making 4-6 metres a hit up from what I could see. I was hoping he would be a leader with Woods and didnt feel that happened.

He got interested when we were close to their line.

Yes, the opening hit up was great but that may be clouding some judgments.

I'm more along your train of thought. Massive first hit up. Had a golden chance to lead the way but was adequate instead. Josh A to me had a massive game, but stats will probably make me look silly

Ava was very good tonight. First time i can honestly say that he regularly bent the line.

Dissappointing it was a job interview in front of his new employers that sparked the performance….

@ said:
Ava was very good tonight. First time i can honestly say that he regularly bent the line.

Dissappointing it was a job interview in front of his new employers that sparked the performance….

Weird I saw it completely the opposite. Funny.

Latest posts

Members online

Back