Ava - Sharks -[Official]...

@ said:
Stats huh…Woods achieves his 80mins in 1.2367439 Games...blokes like Packer and Kasiano take 2.8976549 Games to achieve their 80mins so of course they may rate higher as they they have less work to do in the games they play each week...

You need to look at like for like comparisons...

Even if you broke it down into the same period of time played woods still well behind most other starting props.

Keeping 1 out of sue, ava and grant is good. Keeping 2 is acceptable. Keeping 3 would be a bad idea as they have similar minutes, none break the line and none are good enough laterally to play wider.

@ said:
@ said:
Sharks dogs rosters eels Isaac Moses is coming for you

Well he already manages Tim Mannah. There's probably already a dozen other players at those club's he manages too.

Not sure about the other clubs. Manah a Joe webhe flog too.

Now confirmed.

**Ava Seumanufagai to depart Wests Tigers**

Wests Tigers can confirm that Ava Seumanufagai will be leaving the club at the end of the 2017 NRL season.

The 25 year old front rower has taken to the field for Wests Tigers 96 times since making his debut in Round 3, 2013.

Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe thanked Seumanufagai for his commitment and effort during his time with the club.

“On behalf of everyone at Wests Tigers I’d like to take this chance to thank Ava for his continued efforts while a part of Wests Tigers,” said Pascoe. “Ava has developed both on and off the field while with the club and we’re proud of the player that he’s become since making his debut.

“We wish him well for his playing career in 2018 and beyond and look forward to him continuing to do all he can for Wests Tigers for the remainder of this season.” he said.

It's a shame as it feels as though he was finally starting to come good this year after promising for so many. By no means irreplaceable. Tickets please!

To view this message in your browser, please click here
\
\
\
\
\
Ava Seumanufagai to depart Wests Tigers

Wests Tigers can confirm that Ava Seumanufagai will be leaving the club at the end of the 2017 NRL season.

The 25 year old front rower has taken to the field for Wests Tigers 96 times since making his debut in Round 3, 2013.

Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe thanked Seumanufagai for his commitment and effort during his time with the club.

“On behalf of everyone at Wests Tigers I’d like to take this chance to thank Ava for his continued efforts while a part of Wests Tigers,” said Pascoe. “Ava has developed both on and off the field while with the club and we’re proud of the player that he’s become since making his debut.

“We wish him well for his playing career in 2018 and beyond and look forward to him continuing to do all he can for Wests Tigers for the remainder of this season.” he said.
\
\
\
\
\
\
View Online | Unsubscribe | Forward to a Friend
\
\
© 2016 Wests Tigers Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved

Well, that's our 2 starting props off the bus.

Also can we please change the title of the thread.

Hopefully, we can sign Packer and/or Vete

From the Sharks announcement:

"He (Ava) is a quality NRL front rower who we have been monitoring for two years," said Flanagan.

@ said:
Well, that's our 2 starting props off the bus.

Also can we please change the title of the thread.

Hopefully, we can sign Packer and/or Vete

Packer vete pulu paasi Asiata Lawton. Need to get 3 of those 6

hmm not the type of player we wanna let go, but also agreed not wanna pay overs.

Good luck at the sharks Ava.

I am a fan of Ava and I am disappointed that he is leaving. He deserves every success in his NRL career and I hope the move to Cronulla is a good one for him. I can only assume his offer at Cronulla was significantly above what was offered at WT.

I am not so enthusiastic about Packer as a replacement though.

Latest posts

Members online

Back