Best choice of coach from ones in talking

From memory though Nathan Brown didn't have much success with a pretty bloody good roster at the Dragons…maybe he was running a bit too much of an "old mates club" with blokes he was used to playing with, not coaching.

I'm not too fussed with whoever we decide to go with as long as they just give them a short-term contract, if there is no noticeable difference in team attitude and consistency of performance then just keep turning coaches over until we find it IMO

I think Dymock would be a great option
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Really think Nathan Brown. Was the dragons coach and failed because he was very close to the players and was young. Now, he took an average team in the super league with Huddersfield and turned them in to a very dangerous team. I think he could have the same effect on us. He's got my vote.

I prefer someone who has no connections to WT/Balmain/Magpies, Anderson or Brown i think could do a decent job.The contract for whoever gets the job should be for 3 years maximum with performance based clauses for the 2nd and 3rd year

Dymock or parish for mine
Dymock- tough as guts style, not scared to make calls… Saw him do it at dogs last year
Parish- worked under hasler toovey at manly and Stuart at blues...and being poached by Stuart... Sounds positive
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

No thanks to Parish. Need a fresh start not someone with links to Balmain or Wests (perceived or otherwise)

Daniel Anderson for mine
\
\

@Alf Duguid said:
No thanks to Parish. Need a fresh start not someone with links to Balmain or Wests (perceived or otherwise)

Daniel Anderson for mine
\
\

So using that reasoning Alf , you rule out Kearney,Taylor ,Folkes ,Dymock,Parish,Hasler,Payten and Gentle

Still prepared to use that reasoning

@happy tiger said:
@Alf Duguid said:

Daniel Anderson for mine
\
\

So using that reasoning Alf , you rule out Kearney,Taylor ,Folkes ,Dymock,Parish,Hasler,Payten and Gentle

Damn you Happy! But yes i would rule all of them out bar Folkes

Unfortunately I also need to rule out Tommy and Alan Jones
\
\
\

@Alf Duguid said:
@happy tiger said:
@Alf Duguid said:

Daniel Anderson for mine
\
\

Damn you Happy! But yes i would rule all of them out bar Folkes

Unfortunately I also need to rule out Tommy and Alan Jones
\
\
\
\

Hasler …... Hasler ...... HASLER ...... You'd rule out Hasler .... Seriously :bash :brick:

Not rule him out but realistically zero chance of getting him
\
\

It may mean nothing but watching the Manly v Storm game I noticed Parish more animated than normal, almost like he was putting himself forward to the cameras.I thought immediately that he would be Tigers next coach
I have a feeling he has already signed for us & just waiting for Sheens to resign or get the sack
\
\

Todd Payten and hire Andrew Johns to run video sessions every weeks to ensure the halves are doing their job.

@Vicious said:
Todd Payten and hire Andrew Johns to run video sessions every weeks to ensure the halves are doing their job.

My sarcasm detector is going off ATM, correct?
\
\

I think nathan brown would do a good job at us i know he had a shit a year at st george but I've heard he is doing well in the English Super League so maybe this is a sign for things to come.

I would love Jim Dymock get the job. Has been assistant to Ricky Stuart at the Blues and assistant to Hasler at the dogs. We need someone up to date with the modern game. New training technology, fresh ideas and Im pretty sure Robbie Farah will be happy with this appointment.

Yes to:
Jason Taylor
Nathan brown
Daniel Anderson

No to:
Georgallis
gentle
Royce Simmons
\
\

Best coach who is available to wests tigers for next year is Tim Sheens , by a mile

Forget about this season and weigh it up ,
Sheens has got us to top 4 , twice in the last 3 seasons , are there any coaches who can rival that ?

No
\
\

@Rambo2714 said:
Best coach who is available to wests tigers for next year is Tim Sheens , by a mile

Forget about this season and weigh it up ,
Sheens has got us to top 4 , twice in the last 3 seasons , are there any coaches who can rival that ?

No
\
\

rambo2714 if tim sheens is sacking the players do you think the ones left at the club would want to play for him i dont think so time to change the coach also. what if payten wins with under 20s could he get the 1st grade job

Sheens next year and buy Bellamy for the following 3 as he is off contract next year I believe
\
\

Latest posts

Members online

Back