BJ Leilua

Surely that was the final nail in his coffin. He was made to look like a fat lazy old man tonight. Appalling. Get Ogden into NSW Cup and start grooming him!!!

Hoffman is not the answer, nor is Cooper. The answer lies in our Flegg side

@happy_tiger said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369294) said:
@hobbo1 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368965) said:
@blackwhitegold said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368957) said:
@hobbo1 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368930) said:
@blackwhitegold said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368923) said:
Joey has had more than enough chances to prove he belongs. It’s time Madge bites the bullet & looks to the future not ‘hope’ that something clicks in Joey to all of a sudden produce consistent attacking & defensive games for us.

Same goes for Nofoaluma

Except Nofa is contracted for another 3.5 years. I get he brings that Magpies junior element & is seen as a ‘culture’ asset but I agree. He needs to go to KOE to work on his defensive decision making & must meet KPIs there before re-introduced to firsts. If he throws his toys out with his cot, then it says a lot. But if he takes it on board & comes back better, those are the characters we want in the club.

He’d still do the same at Melbourne mate
He’s dumb

Nah ..the Melbourne Victory coach would explain how being a goalie works ...the Storm have threatened to shoot him repeatedly if his manager shows up even thinking of that sort of Blasphemy

Imagine if Nofoaluma was a goalkeeper
He’d constantly pick up the ball when passed back to him from his own player

I hate him
He’s ?
I want him gone
Scores one try , kisses the logo , let’s in 4 Try’s
A ? winger will always go for the intercept cause he can’t defend .
I hate him .

@hobbo1 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369265) said:
@tigerpower said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369252) said:
Shouldn’t wear a tigers jersey again. Talau to center and give cini another chance on the wing.

Talau needs punting ..

I agree, he’s too slow and can’t catch a ball to save himself, I called for his elevation to first grade last year but I think I went early - I’m sure the stress of having to outrun someone made him drop the intercept tonight.
We have some speedsters in reserves - give them a crack! The dream is over for another season..
Such negative decisions in kicking for goal twice with penalties instead of running it and nailing a margin on the Warrior meatheads, I called it at the time and we lost all momentum due to those negative options. We are in no position to be smug.

Noffa a goaly in soccer,means he has a good game out of position on the wing probably

I get he was awful but all the bullshit name calling and abuse needs to stop. I guarantee you aren't saying that to his face

@glange said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368824) said:
@clontarfkid said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368815) said:
@twentyforty said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368802) said:
@curaeus said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1367462) said:
Old Magpies fans might recall the late Peter Dimond, a champion representative winger, switching to the Maggies second row for a season or two towards then end of his playing career. Move was a great success. Pete was fairly big for a winger though probably not quite as big as BJ. Game is a lot different now but BJ in the forwards just might work.

Sorry mate, but he is no longer an nrl standard player in any position. I wish Madge would stop picking him. He is never in the game.

Hes finished as an NRL player in any postion..but we have nobody else in the centres either apart from Douhi.
Talua better in the centres..but then weve gotta find a winger

BJ is shocking, we let Momo go. Talau is better or so is Mybe. BJ is diabolical

Mbye is a pathetic cat.
No passion, no pride.

@hodgo said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369315) said:
I get he was awful but all the bullshit name calling and abuse needs to stop. I guarantee you aren't saying that to his face

Cos that would be an appropriate thing to do.
Let the fans vent.

Sorry we do it in amongst like minded fans and not DM him like the roosters or sharks fans.

Even if it was said to his face, what would it achieve and what would he do anyway?

Probably just upset him or he'd laugh... the person would look like a sour sports fan. BJ isn't going to bash anyone and if he did, there goes his contract, not that he has one beyond this year anyway and hello assault charge.

@merlot said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369300) said:
BJ had a smile tonight,may b they already resigned him

When I was driving home and listening on triple M they said he was dancing and singing on a song to himself in between sets.

Head was clearly in the game...

@demps said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369337) said:
Old Magpies fans might recall the late Peter Dimond, a champion representative winger, switching to the Maggies second row for a season or two towards then end of his playing career. Move was a great success. Pete was fairly big for a winger though probably not quite as big as BJ. Game is a lot different now but BJ in the forwards just might work.

Sorry mate, but he is no longer an nrl standard player in any position. I wish Madge would stop picking him. He is never in the game.

Hes finished as an NRL player in any postion..but we have nobody else in the centres either apart from Douhi.

Mbye is a pathetic cat.
No passion, no pride.

Ok call me cynical but Mbye has played very average for us for years, yes I know he had injuries, but last week the dragons were interested and he plays a blinder, this week the deal fell through and its back to his old self. Well slightly better than his old self.

@tbones10 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369340) said:

Mbye is a pathetic cat.
No passion, no pride.

Ok call me cynical but Mbye has played very average for us for years, yes I know he had injuries, but last week the dragons were interested and he plays a blinder, this week the deal fell through and its back to his old self. Well slightly better than his old self.

He's a failure.
Sooner he's gone, the better.

He's stolen enough money from us.

@demps said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369341) said:

Mbye is a pathetic cat.
No passion, no pride.

He's a failure.

And he can take Nofoaluma Talau Kepaoa Mbye and Roberts with him
These guys all have major defensive issues
They have to go
Enough is enough

@demps said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369338) said:

Let the fans vent.

Sorry we do it in amongst like minded fans and not DM him like the roosters or sharks fans.

Even if it was said to his face, what would it achieve and what would he do anyway?

Probably just upset him or he'd laugh... the person would look like a sour sports fan. BJ isn't going to bash anyone and if he did, there goes his contract, not that he has one beyond this year anyway and hello assault charge.

Can't disagree more mate

@hobbo1 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369262) said:
@willow said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368991) said:
I'm confident the right decision will be made at season's end with him.

Will the club be supplying him with a forklift ticket and a Hi Vis vest ?

Several McDonalds vouchers.

@willow said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369589) said:
@hobbo1 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369262) said:
@willow said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368991) said:
I'm confident the right decision will be made at season's end with him.

Will the club be supplying him with a forklift ticket and a Hi Vis vest ?

Several McDonalds vouchers.

So the Oportos sponsorship is gone..?

@demps said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369341) said:

Mbye is a pathetic cat.
No passion, no pride.

He's a failure.

Yep, he has been playing for his contract option to be taken up in a few weeks time, if he stayed, you would think it would be on a drastically reduced rate, playing in reserve grade?

Mbye is a pathetic cat.
No passion, no pride.

Let’s add lazy with no commitment.
I saw him make a tackle then get up, turn his back and stroll back into position - from an early age you’re coached not not turn your back blindly to the attacking team because they will always run at you - I suggest this showed what he’s prepared to offer - not much + care factor zero!

@tyga said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369249) said:
BJ had a few good games then a poor one. That’s BJ take the gold with the bad and can be covered in good teams. Over the years Roosters, Raiders have done it well. Was never going to work at the Tigers. At the end of the day it was a risk worth taking with Canberra paying freight. Time to move on for both parties.

Actually..it was quite a few BAD games then one good one.....
Last nite exposed his lack of lateral mobility and ..well..lack of speed
He shld never play centre again .most particularly in conjunction with another slowcoach Talau outside him .bring back momo.Id even take JTJ
Hes finished

@hodgo said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369536) said:
@demps said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369338) said:

Let the fans vent.

Can't disagree more mate

What are you disagreeing with?

You and Madge can pat BJ on the back and tell him "there's always next week, kiddo"

Guys a grown man and is singing and dancing on field whilst we lose.
Then makes some wild reckless play and knocks himself out and has to come off...

We can't rely on this IDIOT.
We need committed, focused footballers in our team. Not class clown, loose cannon halfwits.

Latest posts

Back