Coffee

I've had about 4 or 5 mugs... Two at home still and one left behind at my old job... The one where it's black then the logo appears when boiling waters added.... Waiting for the day the logo doesn't appear much like our team.
Also have about 3 beer glasses one with a handle.
Also got given a door mat one Christmas. It's at the back door seems appropriate often wiping dirty shoes on the WTs logo 😑

Last edited:
How do you wake up in the morning?
I get asked that question every time ppl find out I've never even had a sip of coffee

Of a morning depending on whether I'm working or have the day off I just get up when I wake up or when the alarm goes off and either have my breakfast if having day off or have a bite to eat when I get to work at around 5.15am

All the guys at work usually have a coffee b4 we head ug as I'm a coal miner and I just have a bite and a drink of water

Some guys go straight for the red bulls etc but I've never had one of those either

I've had about 4 or 5 mugs... Two at home still and one left behind at my old job... The one where it's black then the logo appears when boiling waters added.... Waiting for the day the logo doesn't appear much like our team.
Also have about 3 beer glasses one with a handle.
Also got given a door mat one Christmas. It's at the back door seems appropriate often wiping dirty shoes on the WTs logo 😑
I had a Timmy Tiger one for years, but the handle broke off. The one in the photo, a littlie in my class gave to me, with a pair of socks ❤️

I get asked that question every time ppl find out I've never even had a sip of coffee

Of a morning depending on whether I'm working or have the day off I just get up when I wake up or when the alarm goes off and either have my breakfast if having day off or have a bite to eat when I get to work at around 5.15am

All the guys at work usually have a coffee b4 we head ug as I'm a coal miner and I just have a bite and a drink of water

Some guys go straight for the red bulls etc but I've never had one of those either

I can honestly say I have never even had a taste not even a sip of coffee on my entire
I’m the same. Only two coffees in my life.
First one in Rome (as you do). The other was when an important client bought one for me before they came to meet me.

can anyone help me solve this puzzle?
I recently purchased some Vittoria coffee beans and was wondering when they were roasted.
I need the help of a code breaker, a mathematician.
Here’s the code..
180330065M
OK, for anyone interested.
I got the roast date from Vittoria simply by asking. Haley very kindly searched using the above batch no. and gave me the roast date. 30/4/24. which would have been a few days before I placed the order.
You can't buy this coffee anywhere except from the company, it contains the finest arabica beans (amazing taste) they sell direct to coffee bars, and for this reason I wrongly assumed the company would not supply the roast date that my espresso machine keeps requesting. I can now further calibrate the grind and extraction.
Thanks Vittoria!

,laugh my head of when occasionally queuing in a line, 4 a coffee,a name gets called out twice,still no show from said person,the place goes into panic,the look on their faces is childishly pathetic

Latest posts

Members online

Back