Coronavirus Outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
@truetiger said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516079) said:
@earl said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516076) said:
@truetiger said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516074) said:
I will provide you the data…the mRNA inventor was
Dr Robert Mallone…look him up…

This was hilarious wasn't it. That was him. Conspiracy theorists keep getting it wrong don't they.

He was on the podcast that was pulled down from YT for misinformation after one of those conspiracy theorists posted his conspiracy dribble about COVID on-line and he died from COVID. It's actually tragic.

Earl...if you go through duckduckgo search engine and in the search bar type in David Icke...there is videos and articles on various subjects,Omicron is in there...
Check out Andrew Kaufman also...

That was the website that mentioned the COVID vaccine has given everyone AIDS and the only way to halt the effects is to have a booster.

A true source of truth. In the words of Public Enemy, "Fight the Power".

I know people are pulling my leg when they list David Icke (the inventor of the shape shifter lizard people concept) as a reference source for information.

@earl said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516806) said:
I really think a 4th wave is coming as well. I'd expect much higher case rates going forward.

Earl,you mentioned to me on here a few days ago that the PCR tests are the gold standard for testing for Covid 19...
According to Americas Frontline Doctors..their official website...the CDC has withdrawn support for PCR tests...
The CDC reports that there are a large number of false positives ...
the CDC gives an example in the U,K, where they test 1 million people a day,they are getting 5% false tests which equates to 50,000 in 1 million tests are false..
the CDC consulted with F.D.A. to cease the EUA ...and will cease the use on 31st Dec 2021...

source American Frontline Doctors....ref..CDC official website....

@harvey said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516810) said:
@truetiger said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516079) said:
@earl said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516076) said:
@truetiger said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516074) said:
I will provide you the data…the mRNA inventor was
Dr Robert Mallone…look him up…

This was hilarious wasn't it. That was him. Conspiracy theorists keep getting it wrong don't they.

He was on the podcast that was pulled down from YT for misinformation after one of those conspiracy theorists posted his conspiracy dribble about COVID on-line and he died from COVID. It's actually tragic.

Earl...if you go through duckduckgo search engine and in the search bar type in David Icke...there is videos and articles on various subjects,Omicron is in there...
Check out Andrew Kaufman also...

That was the website that mentioned the COVID vaccine has given everyone AIDS and the only way to halt the effects is to have a booster.

A true source of truth. In the words of Public Enemy, "Fight the Power".

I know people are pulling my leg when they list David Icke (the inventor of the shape shifter lizard people concept) as a reference source for information.

Wasnt a source of covid specific,just that Omicron was mention in that reference....

@truetiger said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516811) said:
Earl,you mentioned to me on here a few days ago that the PCR tests are the gold standard for testing for Covid 19…
According to Americas Frontline Doctors…their official website…the CDC has withdrawn support for PCR tests…
The CDC reports that there are a large number of false positives …
the CDC gives an example in the U,K, where they test 1 million people a day,they are getting 5% false tests which equates to 50,000 in 1 million tests are false…
the CDC consulted with F.D.A. to cease the EUA …and will cease the use on 31st Dec 2021…
source American Frontline Doctors…ref…CDC official website…

Give us the link but I debunked this the other day. It was really simple. It was an update to the test to test for Flu as well as COVID. My daughter was tested for COVID months ago and came back positive for another respiratory disease.

@earl said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516814) said:
Earl,you mentioned to me on here a few days ago that the PCR tests are the gold standard for testing for Covid 19…
According to Americas Frontline Doctors…their official website…the CDC has withdrawn support for PCR tests…
the CDC gives an example in the U,K, where they test 1 million people a day,they are getting 5% false tests which equates to 50,000 in 1 million tests are false…
the CDC consulted with F.D.A. to cease the EUA …and will cease the use on 31st Dec 2021…

Give us the link but I debunked this the other day. It was really simple. It was an update to the test to test for Flu as well as COVID. My daughter was tested for COVID months ago and came back positive for another respiratory disease.

Just go to duckduckgo search engine ...search American Frontline Doctors...its all on the website...

This information was put on their website 13th Dec 2021..

@magpies1963 said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516767) said:
@leichhardtjunior said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516640) said:
@earl said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516637) said:
@truetiger said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516623) said:
I dont agree with his opinion but thats my choice,but I havent condemned him to hell for it…its his personal belief…

I'll add that I haven't condemned anyone to hell. You wouldn't believe it but I'm an atheist.

I think you mean narcissist

Not very nice of you and completely out of place @leichhardtjunior to suggest @Earl may be a narcissist.
You'll find a narcissist has a very hard/harsh edge with their attitude towards other people, and that will come out in their writing.
Imo Earl doesnt display any narcissistic characteristics whatsoever, so lay off him please.

We’ve been through this before Mag, I beg to differ.

From the SHM; Players forced to isolate after a player tests positive for COVID at Blues camp
NRL stars are among more than 30 players being forced to isolate for the week following a positive test for COVID at the Emerging Blues camp.

The US Navy just relieved the XO of the destroyer Winston S Churchill for refusing to receive Covid vaccine and testing

https://news.usni.org/2021/12/10/navy-relieves-destroyer-xo-for-refusing-to-abide-by-lawful-order

One thing I have heard on different sites in regard to the VAXXED and UNVAXXED...

Some vaxxed people say the unvaxxed should get Covid get real sick or die....
Some unvaxxed hope that the vaxxed dont get bad side effects and wish them well....
they are not the same people...

Its funny how this pandemic has changed many peoples lives in one way or another...financially,health,family and friends....
I honestly hope that humanity doesnt split into a segregated community of the vaxxed and unvaxxed...
that really isnt how we human beings should act...

@truetiger said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516825) said:
One thing I have heard on different sites in regard to the VAXXED and UNVAXXED...

Some unvaxxed hope that the vaxxed dont get bad side effects and wish them well....

And some vaxxed people say the unvaxxed should hopefully have no issues whatsoever and wish them well.

And some unvaxxed people proclaim that the vaxxed will get diseases like aids.

I don't see how one could draw conclusions from such a small carefully selected sample.

@jd-tiger said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516829) said:

And some vaxxed people say the unvaxxed should hopefully have no issues whatsoever and wish them well.

I don't see how one could draw conclusions from such a small carefully selected sample.

Did you read my edited postJD.. it was mainly about humanity overall and you are right...absolutely, that conversation goes both ways...

@truetiger said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516816) said:
@earl said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516814) said:

Just go to duckduckgo search engine ...search American Frontline Doctors...its all on the website...

This information was put on their website 13th Dec 2021..

americanfrontlinedoctors.org

With the huge increase in cases in recent days here in NSW, for mine it is too risky to go ahead with the proposed opening up to the unvaccinated tomorrow.

Sorry if my opinion isn’t to the liking of others, but a delay of 7 days to re-evaluate makes sense to me.

@truetiger said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516830) said:
@jd-tiger said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516829) said:

Did you read my edited postJD.. it was mainly about humanity overall and you are right...absolutely, that conversation goes both ways...

Yes thank you, I read it mate, it came up for me after I had typed the reply.

It was just a very skewed leading example, and I wanted to make sure the other side of the coin was also presented.

@formerguest said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516832) said:
With the huge increase in cases in recent days here in NSW, for mine it is too risky to go ahead with the proposed opening up to the unvaccinated tomorrow.

Sorry if my opinion isn’t to the liking of others, but a delay of 7 days to re-evaluate makes sense to me.

Interesting that the huge increase in cases is accompanied by the softening of restrictions including use of face masks and checking-in protocols. It sounds like a recipe for success.

@formerguest said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516809) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516800) said:
Sorry guys but please enlighten me, the Newcastle cluster are they all vaxed people? If they are, wasn’t the vaccine supposed to reduce transmission - it obviously hasn’t done its job well because it has spread like wildfire

There is no doubt whatsoever that the vaccines help stop the spread of the virus. To suggest otherwise is nonsense.

We have been open for a couple of months thanks to each and every person that chose to get dosed and sadly some half the nation spent the previous 3 months plus in lockdown due to federal government failures in procurement and then rollout.

Whilst I think it is stupid to have crowded indoor venues where people spend hours mingling open at this stage, what really pisses me off are people that wear a mask on their bloody chin or sitting below their nose on public transport and the like. Particularly males.

Hang on, it’s obviously not doing a very good job

Its funny how this pandemic has changed many peoples lives in one way or another...financially,health,family and friends....
I honestly hope that humanity doesnt split into a segregated community of the vaxxed and unvaxxed...
that really isnt how we human beings should act...

I hope that you are right and we come out of this as one group of people. We are all human after all.

However you have framed the start of your post poorly. There have been people on both sides wishing people all the best and there have been people on both sides wishing death upon the other. By framing the start of you point in that way you are setting it up to cause division which is what you don’t want.

This post isn't directed to anyone in particular, it is just a thought I had and thought it may be beneficial to share.

At the forefront in the to-vaccinate-or-not-to-vaccinate question for (at least some) people is social responsibility and personal freedom. There are other factors, including personal experience with previous vaccinations, distrust of the government and other forces encouraging the use of vaccinations, but I wanted to focus on social responsibility and personal freedom if I may.

I personally am very big on personal freedoms, choice, advocating for as little rules and regulations from presiding bodies over the masses as possible. On the other hand, living as part of a society, I understand that a lot of what we personally do is for the well-being of those around us (even though it's to our own personal detriment).

In my mind, when people have the position that they don't want to have the vaccination because it's being imposed on them, or that they choose not to for the sake of being able to choose, they are making that decision to the detriment of others - it's putting others at greater risk, which comes across as very selfish. And I think that is what contributes to the negative stigma anti-vaxxers are experiencing, the mindset of some of those people are valuing themselves and their own wants over everyone else.

There are plenty of worse things which are being imposed upon people's personal freedoms which I wish we would fight more against; the concept of defining a person through their role and attributing value to them as a person according to that role for one. But I won't go into that segway here.

@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516839) said:
Sorry guys but please enlighten me, the Newcastle cluster are they all vaxed people? If they are, wasn’t the vaccine supposed to reduce transmission - it obviously hasn’t done its job well because it has spread like wildfire

There is no doubt whatsoever that the vaccines help stop the spread of the virus. To suggest otherwise is nonsense.

We have been open for a couple of months thanks to each and every person that chose to get dosed and sadly some half the nation spent the previous 3 months plus in lockdown due to federal government failures in procurement and then rollout.

Whilst I think it is stupid to have crowded indoor venues where people spend hours mingling open at this stage, what really pisses me off are people that wear a mask on their bloody chin or sitting below their nose on public transport and the like. Particularly males.

Might as well not get vaxed, practice good hygiene and wear a mask indoors. The Newcastle incident proves the vaccine is not bulletproof by a long shot. Case numbers in NSW today prove another lockdown is coming. Please mentally prepare

@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516842) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516839) said:

Might as well not get vaxed, practice good hygiene and wear a mask indoors. The Newcastle incident proves the vaccine is not bulletproof by a long shot. Case numbers in NSW today prove another lockdown is coming. Please mentally prepare

No way. ELECTION COMING UP. tHEY DO NOT WORK ANYWAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back