Declan Casey Josh Feledy

Feledy played ok and I would give him another opportunity.., but geez that shoulder charge drop after the break was a big play in that game .., seemed to relax his body ..,

Happy to flush poor old Declan for ever

He got shoulder charged? Plus blaming one error for “turning the game” isn’t fair, we need to be better as a side and learn to fight when things don’t go our way.
We even challenged it and got it wrong ....let me guess ...ref's cheating again

Feledy played ok and I would give him another opportunity.., but geez that shoulder charge drop after the break was a big play in that game .., seemed to relax his body ..,

Happy to flush poor old Declan for ever
Can't believe it wasn't deemed a shoulder charge??????? Dudded.

I'm in shock by Casey's game. I've backed him all year and he is definitely better then what he did tonight. Maybe it's the name, Casey/Kasey just doesn't work for the Tigers.
Saw him play koe cup at Lidcombe earlier this season and thought he was very poor. Couldn’t figure your confidence in him

A pass mark for Feledy, surely Casey is playing injured as he was terrible.
Need to see how Staines goes at right centre.
He must be injured every week then.
I've held off on having a go at Bula hoping he would up his involvement, but I just don't think he has a football brain.
There were so many half breaks last night where a Teddy or a Walsh would've been lurking in support but Bula just doesn't have the instinct to be in the right place at the right time.
He's not alone though. Api and Galvin and even Sullivan were creating space attacking the Cowboys' line but there's just nobody in the team that knows what line to run or how to hit a hole. It's so frustrating to watch.

Latest posts

Back