Departures

razor7

At the tigers grand final lunch. Buchanan Luani santi lodge molt zen Lulia all announced as gone for next season

Lodge?

That explains some opening up of money for players like edwards, big ava, etc - he was apparently on decent coin next year.

@razor7 said:
At the tigers grand final lunch. Buchanan Luani santi lodge molt zen Lulia all announced as gone for next season

Could have been our starting back line. Pity.

@cqtiger said:
Lodge will prolly end up a tri-colour

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Took the words out of my mouth. Someone will sign him on the cheap, and then watch him grow. Don't blame the WT management for this, however, it sucks knowing how much potential he had. I guess the key word is potential, we seem to have alot of that :unamused:

Would have liked to have seen lodge stay, but with the bad press he got its his own fault, but yes some one will probably sign him up and he will be a super star for them, or maybe he will just get himself into more trouble, who knows but good luck to him in his future endeavors

@razor7 said:

Was hoping for a Hooker to be announced as gone too

@Tuiaki Chicken Wings said:
@cqtiger said:
Lodge will prolly end up a tri-colour

Took the words out of my mouth. Someone will sign him on the cheap, and then watch him grow. Don't blame the WT management for this, however, it sucks knowing how much potential he had. I guess the key word is potential, we seem to have alot of that :unamused:

Sharks is my tip.

I would assume Rowe and Milone are both on the way out too.
Already we would have backlines that look like this next year:

NRL
1\. Tedesco
2\. Nofoaluma
3\. Heleta/Seve
4\. Simona
5\. Naiqama

NSW Cup
1\. Hunt
2\. Hoeter
3\. Heleta/Seve
4\. Peni
5\. Addo-Carr

And guys like Karwhin in Under 20s

Maybe when lodge asked reddy for a fight in the LO carpark it cut short his deal!!!!!

All fine by me.
Except Lodge. I think he was definitely worth persevering with. Oodles of talent with noodles for brains…. However he is a prop.....

@razor7 said:

Yeah you can't blame the Club for sacking Lodge….if that's the case .
A real shame , the Club is not a winner in all this as another Club will sign him on the cheap and the Club will be criticized for letting him go and going great guns somewhere else.
How much baby sitting can you do before you say enough is enough .

I support the Club on there decision concerning this matter.

Latest posts

Back