Films Not Movies

@formerguest said in [Films \- not movies](/post/1519379) said:
@paul-wright said in [Films \- not movies](/post/1518690) said:
Went and saw Dune today,really enjoyed it and they did a pretty good job of aligning with the book.

Watched it at a similar time and whilst I enjoyed the movie itself, the bass was awesome, especially the infrasonic waves that permeated the theatre and were felt through the body to make it feel like one was there was the best part of a great soundtrack.

Will be grabbing a 4k disc of Dune when it's released next month to insert and then enjoy the mix whilst shaking both mine and the neighbours walls and floors.

Agreed the soundtrack was excellent and fitted the movie perfectly

Perhaps a little Aussie sprinkling...

1. The Castle (my all time favorite!)
2. The Dish / Muriel's wedding
3. Croc Dundee

What about a thread for soundtrack?

Looking forward to seeing The Batman it's getting great reviews and from all reports it's as good as The Dark Knight.

What's the difference between a film and a movie, I'm too frightened to suggest anything? 🤔

Bloody hell, I thought that he thought that I though I was right, but he was wrong!

View attachment 2193

Anyone seen this ?

Got some work getting done to the house today, so just supervising and trying to keep out of the way....

Ended up watching this.
Usually like Taylor Sheridan's movies but this one.... no good.
Totally weird, unrealistic and a completely unnecessary scene that exposed Jolie's post-op condition.

I’m interested to see the new predator flick called Prey.
It’s getting some good reviews.
Watched it. Was ok.
Better than the other sequels but missing something that made the first one so badass. Tension not high enough, cat and mouse not interesting enough.
Also, unpopular maybe, but putting a female in the lead/warrior role was a mistake. The writers think they've made another Ripley or Sarah Conor type character. They sort of did, but not really.

Perhaps a little Aussie sprinkling...

1. The Castle (my all time favorite!)
2. The Dish / Muriel's wedding
3. Croc Dundee

What about a thread for soundtrack?
Another decent Aussie movie is Getting Square. David Wenham puts in a great performance.

Back