First Grade Live Game Thread vs Souths *Contains Spoilers*

geez, this could get to 80, the ancient Mayans predicted the end of the world in 2012…... Well souths are winning and coming first.....they werent far off those Mayans..
\
\
come on tigers god damn it, dont let the vermin do this

this is the most disgusting performance i have ever seen.1 to 17 are a disgrace tonight,hang your heads in shame.

Thank God the Forums going to be down for a while ,maybe Kul you could keep it closed until 2014

Never seen worse defense by a team in first grade. That includes the worst of the Magpies and Gold Coast Chargers in their days of fielding reserve grade teams.

Safe to say this is our last free to air match for the year

@Roosterman said:
geez, this could get to 80, the ancient Mayans predicted the end of the world in 2012…... Well souths are winning and coming first.....they werent far off those Mayans..
\
\
come on tigers god damn it, dont let the vermin do this

Gee we are missing Anasta tonight :wink:

Swear I saw a souths player body check a tiger trying get back into the line

This team we have right this moment could well be the worst in the last ten years. One of the set plays we put on looked like school kids.

Lucky that ground has hosted cricket before or the scoreboard may have had issues.

there is a difference between a bad team, and a team that doesnt care. and that is showing tonight, The tigers just seem like they dont care, surely heads need to roll over there…not just players either, you guys need a clean out, this is terrible, i know you have plenty of injuries but you need to show some effort atleast,
\
\
P.S the ref is an ass for penalizing you at 28 - 0...seriously????

Latest posts

Back