Gallant vs Carl Webb

Tiger_heart

Hats off for courage but, man, what was Shannon thinking, taking on Carl Webb… :blush:

senexx

Shannon was thinking he held the ball up and that Webb was cheating since the ref awarded the try.

Tiger_heart

@senex said:
Shannon was thinking he held the ball up and that Webb was cheating since the ref awarded the try.

I was thinking of the eye-to-eye after the try, actually..

T91

Shows the heart & passion of the man. Really impressive performance today, Go Shannon!

Staks

I was thinking Gallant was going to get sent off for knocking out Webb with a thunderbolt uppercut :sunglasses:

alien

webb pushed him in the head. thats why shannon got angry. gallant thought he held him up which is why he tryed to hold on to the ball

Blokarter

I couldn't decide whether Shannon was either the gutsiest player or had a death wish. Was bloody good show of bravado though. A classic case of never let the bastards get on top of you. Well done Shannon.

Staks

Mister Carl Webb never hangs around
When he hears this Mighty sound.

"Here I come to save the day"

That means that Mighty Mouse is on his way.
Yes sir, when there is a wrong to right
Mighty Mouse will join the fight.
At the Cauldron or on the Old Girls land,
He gets the situation well in hand.

Juro

What is that saying about the fight in the dog? Just goes to show that he would be a worthy replacement for Hodgson.

Liddy

He would have been punching above his weight, but showed no lack of courage and was ready to stand up when needed.

weststigers

@Staks said:
I was thinking Gallant was going to get sent off for knocking out Webb with a thunderbolt uppercut :sunglasses:

:laughing: I got a kick out of this comment….just imagine!

weststigers

All the boys showed some toughness today and didn't take a backward step…..could this be the start of some passion coming through on the field?