Game thread?

THe penalty was bullshit Masada might be crap but there is no way that is a penalty over any other play the ball. Where are our penalties in the ruck? Its not like our forwards are getting monstered.

Then the forward pass.

Match is fixed.

our attack is meh

Where is Farah? He sick?

Gould is a goose…. Tedesco isnt being caught out, well he is, but just like R1 and Koro its a crap slide defence that sucks him in, he can either hold his position and be hit by the centres, or move in and open the winger.

@ragedmachine said:
APPLAUSE, brilliant tactics bringing Farah off…
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
..not.

Sheenius. Hahahaah players out of position???

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@DJZ said:
At least potter uses the whole bench!

No he hasn't - only 3 of the subs have come on, Iosefa, pettybourne and bell. BMM hasn't even made the field yet.

Hang your head in shame Potter.
One of the worst tactical decisions I have ever seen Re: Farah

Very unlucky not to have scored so far.
Lyon running into Lawrence has saved 2 tries….

@foreveratiger said:
inside balls for forwards running to the marker , seriously we can do better

exactly… I love Robbie, but he has a lazy tendancy to do it when it gets tough.

Farah coming off didn't work out, not that I thought it would. I'm not sure what Potter was thinking but it didn't work.

This match is just so slow and that's why we couldn't get through Manly with their strong defense. They've targeted our left fringe and it hasn't had the answers and that's all it has come to.

I feel Benji's missed penalty early could have changed the whole outlook of the game with our boys starting from in front but its been just an average performance overall for the most part.

Yes he's playing on the wing, but Tedesco has definitely been out-pointed by Moltzen tonight. Credit where it's due.

Our whole standard of play is terrible in these conditions.
We have a light weight pack of forwards who just get dominated and strike no fear.

Back