Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Heavenly Birthday Geo.
I've gone all out for you today and have eaten a pie and sausage roll...which I never eat. Sorry to be inappropriate but I've even got the orange knickers on, in addition to the socks.
Geez mate u didn’t have to mention the orange knickers 😂, but the trusty pastry diet is a must

Cochise and members, I said before that I wouldn't post any more info about Geo's memorial day at LO unless something came up.
So just to add, Joel from WT Community just phone me to acknowledge the requests and they are working on the finer details.
As you previously stated Cochise about the WT planning this, I'm sure they have your contact details, however Joel asked for my details and a confirmation of Geo details.
I sent them the banner on top of our forum pages as it has most of the info.
That's all I have. If something relevant comes up I'll let Cochise and the members know 👍
Well done Champ.

Geez mate u didn’t have to mention the orange knickers 😂, but the trusty pastry diet is a must
Can't stand BBQ sauce and people usually put it on everything up here - in QLD.
Initially had one single stripe of tomato sauce on the sausage roll (pie was cheese and bacon, so was enjoyable enough without) but it ended up being smothered all over it...ater I took that first bite.
Don't usually do carbs so honestly felt like a little treat for me.

Last edited:
Initially had one single stripe of tomato sauce on the sausage roll (pie was cheese and bacon, so was enjoyable enough without) but it ended up being smothered all over it...ater I took that first bite.
Shoulda got a caramel tart too.

😁🔥

I bet everyones missus including myself is gonna pay for it in bed tonight.

The pies are eventually going to catchup to us all at some stage tonight with us sitting on the edge of the bed burping and farting. It's not gonna be fun for her.

Don't keep the poor bugger up all night 🤣

Maybe the opportunity to sleep separate for the night 🤣

Yep tomato sauce on sausage roll def the way to go , cheese n bacon pie as is for mine , I nearly moved to Qld my self a few years back but couldn’t do it , stopped at Tweed Heads go the Blues

Not having a pie as I don't enjoy them in warmer weather and with us being in Darwin until flying back in the wee hours of the morning, they won't be on the menu.

Though that doesn't stop me from remembering Geoff on what would have been his 57th birthday and appreciating the efforts of my fellow forumers in this celebration of his life, along with his contributions both here and as a huge supporter of our club.

Like almost all of us, I won't be at the service on Friday, but sure that to a person, we will all be there in spirit.

I miss you Geoff and will munch a pepper one down in cooler NSW come Friday.

Last edited:
Took the detour home from work and got a pie from the Robertson pie shop

Thinking of ya mate 🥧 ❤️
Hey mate,I live in Moss Vale and when I head down the coast either through Jamberoo or the MacQuarie Pass,we always stop at Robo for a pie...their pretty good and anyone going that way,its a must stop if you like pies...

Hey mate,I live in Moss Vale and when I head down the coast either through Jamberoo or the MacQuarie Pass,we always stop at Robo for a pie...their pretty good and anyone going that way,its a must stop if you like pies...
Yeah I am working there temporarily for the time being, it’s a nice little chill area, just not a fan of the scraping ice off my car bit in mornings haha

Pies there are a good mood lifter if you’ve had a crappy day that’s for sure !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back