How many expected at Leichhardt Oval?

Got a good feeling about tonight…..heading out at 6pm....looking forward to a great win!, :sign:

@TrueTiger said:
@Kul said:
I'm heading out! Having a few beers in Surry Hills first then catching the tram from central straight to Leichhardt North, cheering!

Kul,dont get drunk and miss the game…you would spew if you missed it and they won...have a great night,hope they win for us...cheers mate...

Tram. Hadn't thought of that. Great way to get there!no traffic

@Tigerdon said:
@TrueTiger said:
@Kul said:
I'm heading out! Having a few beers in Surry Hills first then catching the tram from central straight to Leichhardt North, cheering!

Kul,dont get drunk and miss the game…you would spew if you missed it and they won...have a great night,hope they win for us...cheers mate...

Tram. Hadn't thought of that. Great way to get there!no traffic

The tram is great. It's quick, fast and peaceful, dropping you just 5min from LO. I love it!

It was packed tonight (as always… It's been over capacity for a while now) but as soon as we got to the star it emptied. Obviously people felt lucky tonight

@innsaneink said:
Im at the Gold Coast tomorrow….wanna wear some Tiger gear with pride...come on Boys

Hope they win tonight Ink…wear your gear with pride anyway....have a good trip and stay safe....

Cmon ladies and gentlemen , make the old girl sing and get the boys home tonight

We need this one

@innsaneink said:
Mankini with ugh boots…my speedos are glomesh

I reckon Watto couldn't of got out the front door fast enough Ink :laughing: :wink:

@Tiger Watto said:
@happy tiger said:
@innsaneink said:

I reckon Watto couldn't of got out the front door fast enough Ink :laughing: :wink:

I see these Rockstar Tourist every day Happy… On the GC, they all wear mankinis!

![](http://i58.tinypic.com/2uonk05.jpg)

@Geo. said:
@Tiger Watto said:
@happy tiger said:
@innsaneink said:

I see these Rockstar Tourist every day Happy… On the GC, they all wear mankinis!

thats an old photo Geo… You dont have Silver Hair in that one!

@Tiger Watto said:
@Geo. said:
@Tiger Watto said:
[]Mankini with ugh boots…my speedos are glomesh

thats an old photo Geo… You dont have Silver Hair in that one!

Still got the same pair of socks though Watto :wink:

Pathetic turn out.

I know GC are non Sydney but I would have thought at least 10,000

@Eye Of Da Tiger said:
The pies were ok. Pretty poor turn out.

There may have been more pies than people.

I actually thought they might get a lot less than 7k.

@tsjonathan said:
Pathetic turn out.

I know GC are non Sydney but I would have thought at least 10,000

Why is it pathetic???

Every one of them should get a medal for going when they knew the slop they were gonna get served.

Back