Isaiah Papali’i #265

The timing of this latest chapter with IPap is a result of extremely bad player manager practice. Legally he has a contract, what can the player say that the manager can’t. That’s what a real player manager is for, to act on behalf of the client.
IPaps i think you have been played by your manager, save face and be a man. You player manager does not have your best interests at heart , the WT do.
REMEMBER 🥰 THX BOYS

Here you go Cobar.
What an effort??!!

“Fifteen-year-old finds balance — whether in weightlifting glory or on the rugby field.

If you like sporting all-rounders, then you'll like Isaiah Papali'i.

The 15-year-old MAGS Year 11 student fits the bill in both weightlifting, where he excels, rugby, in which he shows promise and versatility, and even league.”

All in a season's work for the well-spoken Papali'i, who has already shown leadership qualities in the MAGS First XV, even though he has potentially two more years in the team.

In April, he won two gold medals at the Oceania Weightlifting Champs in New Caledonia, winning the U17 (Youth) and U20 (Junior) divisions with a personal best 107kg snatch and a 125kg clean and jerk.

Now can all this Fake News and BS be put to bed also a BIG THANK YOU to the Slimeys for the piss poor efforts that they have turned in lately that may have contributed to Papali’i recommitting to his original commitment

Now can all this Fake News and BS be put to bed also a BIG THANK YOU to the Slimeys for the piss poor efforts that they have turned in lately that may have contributed to Papali’i recommitting to his original commitment
Yep. Good to see the player manager put an end to the speculation.

Remember the Paula Abdul hit

take two steps forward, take one step back , then come together ,……….

Can someone post the full article please

I PLEAD WITH SOMEONE can you pls post the presser from Pawwa v south

Please go put on the Pawwawakkers presser on mute.
Then watch the facial expressions , with the theme being , IPap is gone.

Back