Isaiah Papali’i #265

I hope Eels get flogged tomorrow and knocked out...
This rubbish is getting beyond a joke now when all he has to do is say what Api did and its goes away.. Clearly something is happening and I and a lot of fans will be pissed if we just give in and get no quality replacement..

Channel 10 news running the Papi no sure thing to come to the club, "more bad news for Tigers fans" punch line

I am sure that there will be plenty more headlines and speculation to come but very few if any facts

Reactions: 851
Channel 10 news running the Papi no sure thing to come to the club, "more bad news for Tigers fans" punch line
Hit him for millions for agitating for a release and ruining our club.

Stickys Fox bum chums hoping to give him a leg up...

Seriously, They tear strips off everyone in the entire competition on Fox - But never say anything bad on Sticky - Who is the most unlikeable bloke in the game and has been for close to a couple decades....
This story comes from a review of the club by Nathan Brown, who the club employed to do it

Stickys Fox bum chums hoping to give him a leg up...

Seriously, They tear strips off everyone in the entire competition on Fox - But never say anything bad on Sticky - Who is the most unlikeable bloke in the game and has been for close to a couple decades....
so true Batboy!!! Kent never ever rags on Canberra, even when with the Salmon saga kent basically said nothing on Nrl 360.. yet he cant wait to sit boot in to us on any occasion (though sometimes we deserve it :{

This could end up disastrous for us.
Signing Papalii and Korisau was a big win for the club - in terms of being competitive in the player market. So a backflip/release would be a huge setback with building our roster.

We appear to be a club that continually struggles to find it's bearings and any changes have a marginal impact on improving our situation.
If we could entice another player of a high calibre (and a couple of solid workhorses for our young lads), it will look so much more promising for us - fans included.

Last edited:

Isaiah Papali’ar​

If all the rumours are true, and his head is not in it, we don't want him...I would say that initially it was all that money waved in front of him that made him make a rash decision and since we look pretty bad (wooden spoon) he's not willing to take a chance on us anymore- he's not willing to come and help make this club better- these blokes just make too much money, and in the end it's all about the money

If all the rumours are true, and his head is not in it, we don't want him...I would say that initially it was all that money waved in front of him that made him make a rash decision and since we look pretty bad (wooden spoon) he's not willing to take a chance on us anymore- he's not willing to come and help make this club better- these blokes just make too much money, and in the end it's all about the money
Our erratic behaviour isn’t helping. Statements from our Chairman indicate a lack of direction continues for the club. No point in drawing a line in the sand at low tide.

I don’t see how he would end up at the Eels, he will be here or at some stage (not year 1) end up at the warriors.

In someways glad this issue is happening now so Benji can get some real experience on turning a key player bad situation around.

So make it about money. No Tigers, no contract, no contract = no money.

He should flee to France for 3 years and come back after & sign for the Roosters.

Cop a lawsuit along the way.
Use all his France income to pay us and the lawyers back.

That's the only way the guy can get out of this contract, you're stuck with us buddy... and you're not winning any fans over either by dismissing us every chance you can get.

Last edited:
I want him here no matter what.

3 year contract.

Yep. I also expect the same on field performances he has given the last couple of years to be replicated when he plays for us.

I'd also love another gun edge backrower signing prior to next season starting.

Latest posts

Members online

Back