Isaiah Papali’i #265

I've heard he has the final say on all matters football. Think he might just trump the other two on this.
i.e. the administration got sick of all the bad press and they were running out of scapegoats so they brought him back. The fish rots from the head.

Reactions: 851
Isaiah Papali’i has confirmed he is yet to make a decision on whether he will honour the contract he’s signed with the Tigers or backflip on it to remain at the Eels.

Papali’i told 9 News that he’ll make a call “in the off-season” and also revealed the moment he began mulling over his future.

It’s not a hard choice , play for the tigers or sit out 3 years with no pay, it’s a no brainer

I find that a ridiculous position. Head coaches fail here no matter how much coaching talent they have. It’s a fact. The problems at WT are way above the coach.
My opinion anyway which clearly differs from yours. Not ridiculous at all.

My opinion anyway which clearly differs from yours. Not ridiculous at all.
A coach will not have success here until we are perceived by players as a good career move. Ask Papali’i what he think will happen to his career at Worsts Tigers. Weak administration = 11 years of failure. The head coach is not making a difference.

A coach will not have success here until we are perceived by players as a good career move. Ask Papali’i what he think will happen to his career at Worsts Tigers. Weak administration = 11 years of failure. The head coach is not making a difference.
See earlier response

On 100% footy tonight Abdo was guest, Weedler, Gus, Brace and Cam Smith were on the panel, Abdo was grilled about many topics...after he left, Weedler mentioned the interview he did with IP and how this is bad news for the Tigers as IP was non committal till after the year and wants to talk to the Tigers. Now, the entire Panel had a chance to raise the issue of player contracts and threats of backflips with Abdo, but they didn't, instead Weedler chose to break the story after Abdo left and couldn't help to mention the Tigers should be worried about a potential backflip....then smug Gus chimed in and said I told you long back when Madge was sacked 4-5 players want out....don't shoot the messenger for delivering the message he went on with his smug face...seriously, these media outlets and commentators just love to kick the Tigers.....

On 100% footy tonight Abdo was guest, Weedler, Gus, Brace and Cam Smith were on the panel, Abdo was grilled about many topics...after he left, Weedler mentioned the interview he did with IP and how this is bad news for the Tigers as IP was non committal till after the year and wants to talk to the Tigers. Now, the entire Panel had a chance to raise the issue of player contracts and threats of backflips with Abdo, but they didn't, instead Weedler chose to break the story after Abdo left and couldn't help to mention the Tigers should be worried about a potential backflip....then smug Gus chimed in and said I told you long back when Madge was sacked 4-5 players want out....don't shoot the messenger for delivering the message he went on with his smug face...seriously, these media outlets and commentators just love to kick the Tigers.....
We’re a flaccid club who allow ourselves to be treated like a flaccid club.

Latest posts

Back