Jackson Hastings - #251 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he can’t play at 7 !
He’s better 7 than Brooks .. the old lady at the bus stop with the guide dog could steer the team around better than Brooks IMO … when will they see he just has no Class as a footballer .. throws the wrong pass, bad kicks ,, puts players under pressure (his own) .. F Me dead I am so over this BS with Brooks being given chance after chance after chance and having every excuse under the sun made for him.. FFS JACKSON Wanted. TO WIN ! HE CARED FFS !!! I’m seriously starting to believe that someone is sabotaging this club purposefully.. is Pascoe employed by Penrith as well , or News Corpse !!!! Sending Jacko away has made me SICK ! F**K Them

Yeah if you can get it, why not. I'm hoping all our current halves follow his lead. None are worth big money, although with a thin pool of decent halves in the game and if the likes of Ash Taylor managed to land himself a million dollar a year contract it's set a precedent that any average will command big money.

If we are prepared to spend big money on a half, I would prefer it be a player who is able to get their team to a finals series. The likes of Moses or Williams would be a good place to start.
MOSES ?????? r u kidding??? I’d rather a dose of the clap than Moses back at Leichhardt!!!

He’s better 7 than Brooks .. the old lady at the bus stop with the guide dog could steer the team around better than Brooks IMO … when will they see he just has no Class as a footballer .. throws the wrong pass, bad kicks ,, puts players under pressure (his own) .. F Me dead I am so over this BS with Brooks being given chance after chance after chance and having every excuse under the sun made for him.. FFS JACKSON Wanted. TO WIN ! HE CARED FFS !!! I’m seriously starting to believe that someone is sabotaging this club purposefully..
Sheens.

It's his 5th tackle options that get to me. He is horrendous on the last play about 90% of the time. I'd rather a Robbie Farah ball hogging play from dummy half on the last than give Brooks the ball.

Ouch

CEO Justin Pascoe says the club has identified a clear recruitment and retention plan, one that is being executed aggressively. As a club we are obviously not satisfied that we finished last in 2022 and tough decisions need to be made,” said Pascoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back