OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

I'm a fan before he was linked with us - something about players that fans love to hate. I like the ego, the self belief, and even more so now to take this on when others havnt. I thought for sure the last meeting with Gus was our death knell.
It's a big deal with risks for us, but if it's official it's been a great week in Tiger Town.
 
I'm a fan before he was linked with us - something about players that fans love to hate. I like the ego, the self belief, and even more so now to take this on when others havnt. I thought for sure the last meeting with Gus was our death knell.
It's a big deal with risks for us, but if it's official it's been a great week in Tiger Town.
Same, the game has bread PC cookie cutter vanilla players now. Bit of personality is fine with me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

Back
Top