OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

All the best players are hated by opposition fans.... Reggie McMediocrity doesn't cause a Ripple among opposing fans as he's no threat
Yep, completely agree. I have said before (not sure if it was on this forum) that the things people hate about Luai as an opposition supporter, the supporters of his team will love. I'm confident the same will apply here with Luai. He is a proven winner and has a self confessed chip on his shoulder. He likes to prove people wrong, and there is a lot of doubt out there when it comes to his ability to run and manage a team. I think he has it in him, and has some good support around him, particularly in Api and Benji. I'm expecting him to shine in Tigers colours.
 
Last edited:
At the end of the day, he‘s got no fear. Thats a good thing.
Plenty of confidence or 'arrogance' if you want to call it that. Arrogance can be a bad thing for complacency (taking opposition easy) but with the constant motivation from haters I don't think JL will fall into that as it will constantly remind him he is under pressure and willing to prove a point
 
Who gives a royal F what Bulldogs or anybody else for that matter on our clubs signing.

A step in the right direction that is all that truly matters.

West Tigers Forever and F the doubters
 
Brooks: just looking forward to having fun, this will take the pressure off, this team can help me win, so many good players in the team will help my game.

Luai: want responsibility, want to prove myself, performance so far has been based on hard work, want my own team, want to challenge myself, since organising Samoa in world cup I've thirsted for that ownership again.

Just words, but definitely reflects their involvement and control of teams.
 
It'll be an interesting year at Penrith.
There'll be Pippen/ Jordan tension by the bucketload. If the Panthers hit a flat spot I can see this exploding if daddy makes a scapegoat of our golden boy to protect his little boy.
He's already shown that he'll throw Luai under the bus if he needs to.
 
I have a feeling that the Panthers would be willing to release Luai early for one of our rising guns.
 
would rather get luai here for 2024 and dragons need a prop after missing AFB
Still hoping for this year.....the vibe he gives off is he is done at Penrith.

I wouldn't give Klemmer away. Was really impressed by his performances till origin. Seems close to Api as a senior player.

Last year we reluctantly gave away Joffa.....he didn't wanna go either and things went downhill quickly just when we started to hope.

Nepotism is taking over at the riff.

Lots of guys over there are going to get really pissed off.
 

Members online

Back
Top