Dennisspicer1
Well-known member
Good idea.Let’s close the thread and move on !
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good idea.Let’s close the thread and move on !
It's been said but as you say who knows what's true.It was said that WT front loaded a bit of his 27 salary into 26. But then again who knows what is true or not in salary contract land.
Here, here, lots Moe to talk about TTT, like Brooks’s going to Penrith !! I think that’s a very interesting move !Let’s close the thread and move on !
He should be fined, maybe we could get some of that money back , as he’s under contract till the end on November, I thinkWe still don't really know how much we are paying for him to be at the Parra-sites next season.
However much it actually is, it's most likely money well spent.
There was a discussion on the TV about this which said Moses, Luai and one other were training for the World Cup not Parra.He should be fined, maybe we could get some of that money back , as he’s under contract till the end on November, I think
Junior PauloThere was a discussion on the TV about this which said Moses, Luai and one other were training for the World Cup not Parra.
Moses did the same thing with Douehi last time, they trained at Holy Cross college Ryde for the Cedars.
Samuela has agreed to around $700k and Latu around $500k. Most clubs are paying some percentage of wages for players they've moved on. We're in a relatively good spot cap-wise for 2027, front-loading some players to allow us to make a move for 2028 if needed.
you still whining about the bogans, whining about bogans ,you bogan.It's the same bogans again, of course.
your a knob jockey calling people out then getting on your high horse and spouting your mouth off on your Luai sook over n over again- hypocriteI'm on the side of what's right. Occasionally can be wrong as no one can predict the future. I was a big fan of the signing of Luai back in late 2023. Probably 3/4 through 2025 I started to think with Latu coming through and other young halves long term he would not be a benefit to the team on the big money he is on. Not affected by who I like and who I don't when it comes to a game of footy. For example, can't stand Ponga but I can acknowledge he's an elite player
And that is the issue right there. Optics. Bad look but really not that much wrong with it. Comparing things that 'look' bad as opposed to things that are actually bad. His performances are bad. None of the Tigers are training still and he's not competing vs Tigers in the next month. If he got injured Tigers would legally have to take care of him. What he is doing at Parra's training ground is not illegal.I didn't buy into the Galvin bullying shit either, I've said the kid was always going and that was just a way to paint him in a better light for bunking out the way that he did.
I don't care if he speaks well, I want his actions to match his words which they seldom did. He was here to save the club, be Batman, and then proceeded to play like a busted arsehole for two years. He was here for life and then signs with the new franchise the minute they were able to land him. Team first, but while still under contract to us he's off playing golf with the PNG PM and promoting businesses in PNG while still under contract, and this will increase exponentially next year when he's at Parramatta.
He's lived up to none of his talk. Yes, he didn't do anything wrong contractually with signing with PNG, and I'm glad he did sign with them to be honest and I'm glad he's signed with Parra next year too because it was clear he was going to be a $1.2m anchor for five years. But don't bullshit me and say he is beyond reproach because training with your new teammates, official or not, while under contract at another club is a shit look too, but Luai has only ever looked after Luai so it's no surprise. I'll bet if he got injured he'd be looking for the Tigers to foot the rehab bill because he's "under contract."
It's one of my pastimes perhapsyou still whining about the bogans, whining about bogans ,you bogan.
Do you think you are above bogans or refusing your calling in life
I'm calling out people who are calling out people. Now I am being called out. This is amazing.your a knob jockey calling people out then getting on your high horse and spouting your mouth off on your Luai sook over n over again- hypocrite
i will drop off then and stop taking the bait, you by any chance related to ViciousIt's one of my pastimes perhaps
Not a bogan bone in my body let me tell youYeah his opinions can’t be trusted to be authentic.
It’s his bogan mentality I guess.
stick your head/neck out there ,it is social media rememberI'm calling out people who are calling out people. Now I am being called out. This is amazing.
No Ugh boots then?Not a bogan bone in my body let me tell you