Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Luai can play a similar half back role as Mitchell Moses who is also a running half that guides the team around
without the long kicking game yes. But Moses is also a lot faster and takes the line on more. I think Luai is a really underrated organiser

You could also say the Panthers improved immensely once Cogger replaced Luai in the 2023 GF and that’s fact, not opinion.
That was moreso due to Yeo going off. Have a look at the time stamps and Yeo goes off after the Broncos go out to a 16 point lead. Luai goes off before Broncos start to pile on points. Cogger also came on fresh off the bench with JFH and Leota against a very complacent Broncos (Silly Reynolds dropouts) and tired forwards. It's extremely lazy logic to try and draw a causational relationship there when there is so many other factors, including ones which are more significant...

Luai is a great Signing for the club he will go great at 7 well done tigers for finally landing a big Signing. Better player than Moses
This is a bit random but I just have to get this off my chest.

What really pisses me off about Moses is the way he swings his arms when he is lining up for a goal kick, f*#king irritating.

Reece Walsh does the same and they both piss me off big time when they do it, just kick the f*#king ball.

What really pisses me off about Moses is the way he swings his arms when he is lining up for a goal kick, f*#king irritating.

Reece Walsh does the same and they both piss me off big time when they do it, just kick the f*#king ball.

I heard Moses say it on The Fan episode sometime ago, he said he plays golf, It’s the fact that it’s the golf technique swinging motion, follow through the ball and the ball goes over most of the time.

Our Doohey just says the post the post the post, then kicks it no where near it

It's not a cooling off period. It's a last right to negotiation in favour of his current club.

This only happens when the contract is submitted to the NRL based on terms agreed by the player and the new club. Terms are agreed.

Does that bind the player to that contract if he does not accept his current clubs offer? That, I don't know.

Agree, though the system seems clunky and there's more to play out with various situations across different players and clubs to see the true impact of this new rule.
Gee, wish Lee was here to sort out this legal conundrum. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is a bit random but I just have to get this off my chest.

It’s no different to other players over the years who have had unique traits in their technique. Mark Riddell held his hand in the air, Krisnan Inu smiled, Luke Covell would play with the sleeves of his jersey. Going back even further, Shannon Nevin would look at the ball, look at the posts, look at the ball, look at the posts. And would do that about 50 times. What annoys me, are the moron Sharks supports who wiggle their fingers.

These guys who don’t want Luai must be having a lend. If you don’t want to see us improve and become a more attractive option, keep your fingers crossed for the Doggies steal victory at the finish.

Kikau's bulldogs hat. Funny though. If i was a player id do the same. Anything that pisses off the reporters.
I don’t think it’s aimed at the reporters, just the whole circus in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back