Josh Reynolds - in the news..... Again

@hobbo1 said in [Josh Reynolds \- in the news\.\.\.\.\. Again](/post/1158960) said:
Doesn’t Buzz Rothfield have to use an Alcohol interlock to start his car ?!

It's arguable his car is fueled by alcohol, err I mean ethanol.

@Tweed_Tiger said in [Josh Reynolds \- in the news\.\.\.\.\. Again](/post/1158950) said:
Love the pic Josh used

![josh11.JPG](/assets/uploads/files/1591601971902-josh11.jpg)

Would like more players to call these media types out

@Nasser said in [Josh Reynolds \- in the news\.\.\.\.\. Again](/post/1158949) said:
hey all, nasser here.

i think we should sack him and use his $900k to buy someone who actually plays first grade. he is absolutely robbing the club.

Hello, he should be playing first grade, both our halves suck big time

@Nasser said in [Josh Reynolds \- in the news\.\.\.\.\. Again](/post/1158949) said:
hey all, nasser here.

i think we should sack him and use his $900k to buy someone who actually plays first grade. he is absolutely robbing the club.

Your trolling on the bulldogs forum is almost as bad as it is here.

@Wounded_magpie said in [Josh Reynolds \- in the news\.\.\.\.\. Again](/post/1158919) said:
Driving with an expired licence, whilst stupid, can be forgiven as it it easy to overlook.

Allegedly driving with drugs in your system - no words.

Drugs yet to be proven. Positive roadside, negative when back at the Police Station. Let’s just wait and see what the lab test says.

hey all, nasser here,

if there is an opportunity to get rid of reynolds we have to jump on it. the guy is on 800k this year and it goes to 900k next year with backended deal. if theres a chance to get rid of him and put that to a player who actually plays 1st grade then josh reynolds out. we could sign 95% of players in the nrl with that money.

@WT2K said in [Josh Reynolds \- in the news\.\.\.\.\. Again](/post/1158948) said:
I arrived back from QLD with the team via plane, late last night.
I was driving home to get some food and was pulled up with an expired drivers licence, which I was unaware of and an oversight by me.
The officer conducted alcohol and drug testing. The alcohol test was negative.

The roadside drug test was a false positive. I went to the police station and undertook the further sample for the higher level testing, which proved negative. I am told false positives on roadside tests are not uncommon. I was then released without charge.

. @buzzrothfield if you got anything to ask me face to face I’ll be at concord tomorrow from 8am to have a chat about the reality.
https://twitter.com/joshreynolds9/status/1269894243222384642?s=19

So glad to hear that, so glad he gave it to Rothfield too, hope he takes Benji's spot next week

@Nasser said in [Josh Reynolds \- in the news\.\.\.\.\. Again](/post/1158979) said:
hey all, nasser here,

if there is an opportunity to get rid of reynolds we have to jump on it. the guy is on 800k this year and it goes to 900k next year with backended deal. if theres a chance to get rid of him and put that to a player who actually plays 1st grade then josh reynolds out. we could sign 95% of players in the nrl with that money.

You're obviously not aware of how the salary cap works Nasser so go and figure that out before you start sprouting nonsense on here.

@willow said in [Josh Reynolds \- in the news\.\.\.\.\. Again](/post/1158984) said:
@Nasser said in [Josh Reynolds \- in the news\.\.\.\.\. Again](/post/1158979) said:
hey all, nasser here,

You're obviously not aware of how the salary cap works Nasser so go and figure that out before you start sprouting nonsense on here.

nasser here,

not really. you free up 900k and its a 900k to spend elsewhere. i didnt do uni but it doesnt seem like rocket science.

Rothfield is the one that should be tested. He looks like a classic methhead.

He made a mistake with his expired licence, however had a false negative drug test and then another test which was negative.

Telegraph again trying to kick a sport that gets some people to buy their paper. I never buy the paper due to grubs like Rothfield

@willow said in [Josh Reynolds \- in the news\.\.\.\.\. Again](/post/1158984) said:
hey all, nasser here,

Everyone forgets the washing machine

According to JR his full test was negative so he's guilty of being careless with his license renewal. Without my wife I'd probably be in the same boat.

It's a minor indiscretion and I hope he gets a run next week.

@Nasser said in [Josh Reynolds \- in the news\.\.\.\.\. Again](/post/1158988) said:
hey all, nasser here,

nasser here,

not really. you free up 900k and its a 900k to spend elsewhere. i didnt do uni but it doesnt seem like rocket science.

Nup, you're clueless. The Tigers aren't going to pay $900k to offload Josh as it leaves them 900k poorer. No one out there is willing to pay even half that amount to take Josh off our hands so it's a no win situation - comprende?

@Tcat said in [Josh Reynolds \- in the news\.\.\.\.\. Again](/post/1158970) said:
Let's wait and see before we crucify the bloke.

Nothing to see, read his twitter post, false positive drug test

Latest posts

Back