Justin Olam #281

How long before the first post here that Olam is training the house down ?
My source within the club tells me the coaching staff are pleasantly surprised by Olam. They knew he was big and strong, but they didn't know he had football smarts. Not to mention he is smashing it in the gym. Really sets a good training standard. The young lads have a guy to look up to.

My source within the club tells me the coaching staff are pleasantly surprised by Olam. They knew he was big and strong, but they didn't know he had football smarts. Not to mention he is smashing it in the gym. Really sets a good training standard. The young lads have a guy to look up to.
Get Nofo training next to him

You forgot to mention that he is training the house down.

Let's hope he connects with To'a and revs him up.

That point has been valid since Whitlam forced them into independence back in the 70s. The story is the same in poorer countries all around the world, the polis and Rich get richer but the poor get poorer.
Try and find out the allocation of funds for the massive mining and gas companies up there. None of it reaches grassroots , not even improved infrastructure . Then law and order disintegrates .
Most of the PNG people ( both govt and private sector) that I knew,would prefer to be a state of Oz with proper police and development. I know it will never happen but the current situation shows no signs of abating.
Albo is simply putting a lollipop in front of their PM and he couldn’t give a stuff about putting some provisos on it to try and generate some basic things for the average Papua New Guinean.
Rich in resources but so poor in care of its people.
Yea, A lot of people have said PNG would have been better if it continued as a state of Australia. We had nursing stations and were providing real hospital care...

Then again, ask Haiti or the Congo what they thought of Colonialism?

Yea, PNG wasn't ready and the structure of government is kinda meaningless there. Getting elected is like "winning the Lottery", so spend what you get.

Back