Justin Pascoe

Building blocks champ.
If he wasn’t here we would still be training under an old grandstand with primitive equipment! We would be in dept to our eyeballs with a possibility of being kicked out of the comp. We were a basket case almost the entire time of the joint venture and mostly year before that. It’s hard to turn around the titanic.
Was he perfect, shit no.
But credit where credits due!
You know the dogs with all their money and influence still won a couple of wooden spoon and in my opinion were worst than us during the same time.
But keep your head in the sand.

They won a premiership training under the grandstand …

if you think they weren’t a “basket case “ when he was here… then I don’t know what to tell you…they became one of the biggest jokes in Australian sport ..

Last edited:
They won a premiership training under the grandstand …

if you think they weren’t a “basket case “ when he was here… then I don’t know what to tell you…they became one of the biggest jokes in Australian sport ..
Mate u can hate Pascoe all u like, but he has done more structurally fir the club than and CEO in our collective history. If u can’t see that we have been a basket case our whole existence, then that’s on you!
Without sheens we win nothing, it was all him, picking guys out of the blue. He has a great eye fir talent, it was a freak of a win in 2005. And I for one am extremely great full.
But apart from that time and 2010/11 we have done nothing. Mergers are hard, not one has done well.
I don’t believe all the click bait crap from the media. We’re a basket case, but the dogs who have been at the bottom of the ladder for over half a decade and their not and with all their money. Just media bullshit

Mate u can hate Pascoe all u like, but he has done more structurally fir the club than and CEO in our collective history. If u can’t see that we have been a basket case our whole existence, then that’s on you!
Without sheens we win nothing, it was all him, picking guys out of the blue. He has a great eye fir talent, it was a freak of a win in 2005. And I for one am extremely great full.
But apart from that time and 2010/11 we have done nothing. Mergers are hard, not one has done well.
I don’t believe all the click bait crap from the media. We’re a basket case, but the dogs who have been at the bottom of the ladder for over half a decade and their not and with all their money. Just media bullshit
By structurally are you referring to burning the joint down? 🔥 🔥 🐯🔥🔥

Mate u can hate Pascoe all u like, but he has done more structurally fir the club than and CEO in our collective history. If u can’t see that we have been a basket case our whole existence, then that’s on you!..

I dont hate him… just glad he is gone .. ( better late than never)

As mentioned … the primary function of the Wests Tigers CEO is to lead the club to win football games and ultimately the premiership …

It’s not to sell sponsorships / memberships, and trying to lobby for govt money to build gyms … but if you are successful in your primary function these things will follow automatically ..

Last edited:
Building blocks champ.
If he wasn’t here we would still be training under an old grandstand with primitive equipment! We would be in dept to our eyeballs with a possibility of being kicked out of the comp. We were a basket case almost the entire time of the joint venture and mostly year before that. It’s hard to turn around the titanic.
Was he perfect, shit no.
You know the dogs with all their money and influence still won a couple of wooden spoon and in my opinion were worst than us during the same time.

That's pretty clever you knowing how things would've gone had he not been.here..thats one way to support your argument say this.or that happens. or doesn't happen when you have absolutely no way of knowing that

Building blocks champ.
Was he perfect, shit no.
What a joke!

The COE was not hand built by Pascoe....

He was a cog in the machinations for that project - but not one that was indispensible to the process.

You are giving him credit merely for being in the CEO role at that time!

After watching the Brad Banducci fiasco, Justin comes across as a genius.
Why wasn;t Justin doing all these long form interviews while HE WAS STILL EMPLOYED???

Because he had nothing to offer and left everything to Lee....

But now when there is zero risk - he is running his mouth to amateur podcasters about how great he was.

Written by the very same media who Justin and Lee regularly wined and dined at the club's expense to try to BUY positive coverage!!

Further evidence of their appalling lack of judgement and hubris!

Wake up!!!

The sustained dysfunction of Go, Lee and Pascoe over the past 9 years is demonstrably worse than ANY OTHER NRL CLUB or any time in the club's history!!!

Written by the very same media who Justin and Lee regularly wined and dined at the club's expense to try to BUY positive coverage!!

Further evidence of their appalling lack of judgement and hubris!

Wake up!!!

The sustained dysfunction of Go, Lee and Pascoe over the past 9 years is demonstrably worse than ANY OTHER NRL CLUB or any time in the club's history!!!
Sorry captain negative, but don’t believe that everything Pascoe did was bad. But each ti there own. I do not believe that we sign Luai if we still have the below average training facility of the past. The new COE will start to make a difference in this arena. People thought it would be an instant thing, but will take a bit of time. No other CEO has delivered this for us, and it took a lot of work by multi organisations to achieve. As I said building blocks. He’s gone now so move on, but we should appreciate the great things he did for the club as well. Not just the bad!

I'm a bit each way with Pascoe but does he survive and come back after that 6 month suspension at any other club?

Seemed like a long as job interview.

I don't think he's a good leader and doesn't sound like a well respected one either.

Getting the COE will always be his crown jewel, and people all over the Canada Bay Council will be thankful to him for that.

I believe it was actually 11,000 which was well over half of the claimed membership number.

Certainly highlights then pasties spin around financials

9000 free membership counted amongst the paying members.

That's dodgy
Regardless of how they got their membership though if they rocked up to a function they would be considered a member. I do understand the angst but the above point just isolates to me that it really isn’t that big of an issue

I assume that this was a push to keep kids invested but only speculation

Regardless of how they got their membership though if they rocked up to a function they would be considered a member. I do understand the angst but the above point just isolates to me that it really isn’t that big of an issue

I assume that this was a push to keep kids invested but only speculation
It’s an issue because the lying bastards used their supposed financial success as leverage to keep their jobs for so long.

“We might be losers on the field but look at memberships and hat sales”

Frauds.

Back