Kelly Barnes 23

He should've been presented with a four foot wooden spoon covered in black white & orange ribbons with a large Brayden's logo sticker along the handle
Love it Ink. 100% , the guy is just a complete joke , I just wish some one would come I. And say , hay Tigers 1 want number one spot sponsor hears a million a year for next 5 years , move Lee on please , and PS. I don’t want the chairman’s spot , hire a genuine one please , I just pop up now and then when we win , no interviews just in the group

Not very well. A quick summary

I could look back at this season and review what went wrong, I choose not to.
I could list the many reasons for the way this season went, I choose not to.
I could dissect the losses and the performances, I choose not to.
Etc

Season 2023 is over, nothing can be achieved by looking back, I choose to look forward.

That is a basic summary from my recollection, some of the wording may not be 100% accurate but that was the gist of the speech.
Hmmm, thats not good at all. You can only progress once you understand the errors and performances that get you where you are at at the time. Would have been better to just say we are having a review of the 23 season and that will also inform things at an appropriate stage.

Love it Ink. 100% , the guy is just a complete joke , I just wish some one would come I. And say , hay Tigers 1 want number one spot sponsor hears a million a year for next 5 years , move Lee on please , and PS. I don’t want the chairman’s spot , hire a genuine one please , I just pop up now and then when we win , no interviews just in the group
A huge issue isnt it? Our #1 sponsor is also the club chairman- a huge conflict of interest. Should be 2 separate roles with 2 separate people.

They have effectively put a gag order on Sheens. There is no way they or Sheens could have afforded to be in or have him in a room full of fans/ sponsors interested parties etc and risk Sheens saying what he really thinks after a couple of sherbets.
He may have forgotten it was on. He was past his best before date a decade ago

Just as an aside, why was this Presentation Night held at the William Inglis Hotel at Warwick Farm and not Wests Club at Ashfield?

Just as an aside, why was this Presentation Night held at the William Inglis Hotel at Warwick Farm and not Wests Club at Ashfield?
They always have these events at venues other than Ashfield. Last year was at Curson Hall

Why would Sheens be there?
Was Maguire at last year's?
Did JT go when he was punted?
Did Mick Potter turn up when he was punted?

Sheens has done a Daine Laurie. He’s wearing a Panthers hat in the SMH photo.

As he should be,it was old Panthers Day or whatever they call it.I would not expect him to wear our hat that day but he should have been at our presentation night as the old fraud has got undeserved buckets of money out of the club again and he should have been there out of respect to the players he coached if nothing else.

As he should be,it was old Panthers Day or whatever they call it.I would not expect him to wear our hat that day but he should have been at our presentation night as the old fraud has got undeserved buckets of money out of the club again and he should have been there out of respect to the players he coached if nothing else.
Do you think Holbrook went to the Gold Coast's awards night?
Do you think Hook went to the Dragons ' award night?
It would've been weird if he went.

He has been sacked whilst under contract…again.
I would have told them to go f&#k themselves.

Latest posts

Back