Wests Tigers sign Kurt Mann for 2027 season
The Wests Tigers are pleased to announce the signing of experienced utility Kurt Mann on a one-year deal for 2027.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Or maybe ...if he signs...he kills it for usMann for one year , I simply don’t like one year deals I less he has said 1 year and I’m done but that is just as bad , early retirement deal , I hope it was cheap .
And on Frizel , if knights loose maybe it will break him and struggle next year , if they win he could also struggle if we struggle due to effort into games with no wins no finals
"Got our Man" I seem to recall a similar spruik when Luai was signed.![]()
Wests Tigers sign Kurt Mann for 2027 season
The Wests Tigers are pleased to announce the signing of experienced utility Kurt Mann on a one-year deal for 2027.www.weststigers.com.au