Leichhardt Oval to receive an upgrade?

Screwed again....

Darcy Byrne

1h ·
BREAKING: Dom Perrottet’s Budget today didn’t include a single cent for Leichhardt Oval, just like the last 12 budgets this so called Wests Tigers fan has delivered
😡
🐅
Perrottet briefed out to media that there would be $50 mill to save Leichhardt Oval but instead he’s turned his back on Tigers fans - yet again.
Gooo West… Everyone waants youu there…

got the photos,we can still make it happen
We weren't friends. He was one of those kids that came from a good home and well off parents but hung around some bad people. Got involved in some petty street crimes. Especially around the Unity Hall hotel area of Balmain.
Somewhere along the line his parents pulled him up and became someone completely different, a square head. I guess politician is a perfect occupation for him then.

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
We weren't friends. He was one of those kids that came from a good home and well off parents but hung around some bad people. Got involved in some petty street crimes. Especially around the Unity Hall hotel area of Balmain.
Somewhere along the line his parents pulled him up and became someone completely different, a square head. I guess politician is a perfect occupation for him then.
and your still doing time.lol

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
I get that Leichhardt could use an upgrade but using the fact that the premier is a Tigers fan as a reason it should get the funds is ridiculous. I want the premier to distribute the budget according to the needs of the state not the needs of the football team they support.

Not many conservative votes to win over in the inner west, so don’t expect much from the kings of pork barrel ling

Perrotet and his mob have been dead men walking politically for a while now. More interested in whether Chris Minns and his crowd will fund the work on suburban stadia if he wins.

I get that funds are scarce with the flood affected areas needing more support and generally the state of things sucking money from budgets. I’m disappointed we miss out on funding for a Leichardt Oval upgrade but if I’m honest, I agree there are other priorities. What I find embarrassing and amateurish is our Chair coming out and attacking the Government. There goes any chance of second thoughts.

What about the insurance money for floods , governments insure stuff as well As us punters This is just rubbish , current government will use the funds for there survival at next election that’s where it’s going

Back