Line in the sand.....😑🚨

Sheens in the press conference didn't seem to impressed with Douhi saying about the spine he would need to sleep on it. Was pissed he was nowhere near their tries off kicks. Wasn't happy about our kicking game either complained they virtually all went dead.
Reckon Douhi is in reserves, Princess stays at 5/8 so his feelings aren't hurt.
Won't make any difference while you have a spine that has Brooks or Douhi in it, you will achieve nothing. Both pea hearted and can tell neither of them cares anymore.

Blaming your fullback and your scrum half for bad decisions is the kind of thing a coach can justifiably do when you are getting beat by ten points. But when your opponent is one score away from a half-century - and guys like Farnworth and Staggs were getting in each others way to queue up to score and bombing easy tries for what should have been SEVENTY... I don't think two playmakers have been born who could conceivably be blamed for that level of mess. Sheens is playing politics here. He knows Brooks is done and AD is pretty much so in the eyes of many so it's an easy dodge. But you can't con the players that way. Because the few who really are trying know - at least for this game - AD/Brooks is pure smokescreen.

Other than the bye, I'm wondering who we can Realistically beat. I've seen every club play this year and I don't think we can beat any of them.

Are we able to put up a question for forumers to vote on? The question requires a 'yes' or 'no' answer only.
Hagi pascoe & sheens i know you read these posts so you can vote too...but don't get your family friends whoever to vote for you.
Question:-

Should hagi pascoe sheens resign immediately?

Yes or no

As the title says, I will be putting a line in the sand this Tuesday when the team sheet is read out. If the coaches pick a virtually unchanged lineup, if Douhie, isn't dropped for his effort and defence, if Brooks and Wakeham remain our halves then I'm logging out of this forum and will cease to watch them with any interest bar watching a general football game.

The lack of accountability is staggering. People say we have no depth but if players are not putting in or do not improve on their deficiencies then they need to be dropped to fix them.

Douhie dropped until sorted defence.
AJ dropped until he knows not to run out of the line every defence tackle, Brooks amd Wakeham dropped because they cannot do their jobs which is to provide try assists. So many more.

Also I'd like to give a shout out to Sheen's and Benji. Not sure what they did in the offseason or continue to do but every decision they have done is the opposite of successful.

Shout out to the centre of excellence too, might want to rename it 👍

Be looking forward to Tuesday 🎉🎉🚨🚨
The Justin Pascoe Centre. Inspiring WT to failure year after year.

I thought Brooks had a crack today , Broncos were all over him , his efforts today if this game was Newcastle , And couple other losses I think we go better , he defended and run
Brooks is now an abused puppy. His confidence is shot to pieces. And he and his teammates know he's done. So why would ANYONE blame him for the performance they turned in against the Broncos? The time to get animated about Brooks was three or four years ago! To bash him now when he hasn't even got a fighting chance of success is just wrong. I feel desperately sorry for the kid. Someone should put a hand on his shoulder and say enough. Sheens is hanging this kid out to dry to protect his own neck.

Blaming your fullback and your scrum half for bad decisions is the kind of thing a coach can justifiably do when you are getting beat by ten points. But when your opponent is one score away from a half-century - and guys like Farnworth and Staggs were getting in each others way to queue up to score and bombing easy tries for what should have been SEVENTY... I don't think two playmakers have been born who could conceivably be blamed for that level of mess. Sheens is playing politics here. He knows Brooks is done and AD is pretty much so in the eyes of many so it's an easy dodge. But you can't con the players that way. Because the few who really are trying know - at least for this game - AD/Brooks is pure smokescreen.
I like your choice of word to describe the Tiger's woes. Mess. It is a mess because where do you start? The halves, the overall poor performance, rubbish defence, laziness, lack of commitment, the coaching, the administration. It really is a stinking mess. With many clubs, you can say, 'Well, there's always next week' but we can't. The thought makes us shudder.

Other than the bye, I'm wondering who we can Realistically beat. I've seen every club play this year and I don't think we can beat any of them.

On current form we will beat nobody,the best we can hope for is when a team realises they can't make the semi's that they implode and we then play them.We are terribly coached and to be honest it will not change for many years as i have no faith in Sheens and little in Benji.I was howled down by Sheens bum kissers last year when i said it would take 7 years for us to get out of the mess and i still believe that because whoever takes over from Benji will need at least 2 years rebuilding the club.It will be a tough 7 years but as i long as i am still alive i will still be supporting my club.

Are we able to put up a question for forumers to vote on? The question requires a 'yes' or 'no' answer only.
Hagi pascoe & sheens i know you read these posts so you can vote too...but don't get your family friends whoever to vote for you.
Question:-

Should hagi pascoe sheens resign immediately?

Yes or no
Maybe don't sack the coach who has been here 1 year is a start

I thought Brooks had a crack today , Broncos were all over him , his efforts today if this game was Newcastle , And couple other losses I think we go better , he defended and run
Every team is all over him. When does he ever carve up another team? No team has any issue shutting him down. It's mind blowing how much smoke gets blown up his arse for doing nothing.

Payne Haas on his try at halftime:

"Yeah, I seen Doueihi in front of me and I just wanted a try".

That should be grounds for immediate dropping.

Haha that is their assessment of Adam Douhei after doing video on him.

How insulting is it to guys who can really play like Api, Klemmer, Bateman and Papali’i that Sheens was joking about beating the bye. Were they the pretences under which those players were bought to this club? If I was any one of those players I’d be wanting blood from my coach for having that sort of faith in a teams ability that he was preparing. Disgusting comments and disgusting leadership. The bloke is an absolute fossil who needs to be tapped on the shoulder.

So Sheens is talking up the style of play we will see this season in the off season as an improvement then 0- 5 joking about beating the bye !!
I've been vocal about blaming coaches for underwhelming performances but seriously questioning his judgement about everything.

So Sheens is talking up the style of play we will see this season in the off season as an improvement then 0- 5 joking about beating the bye !!
I've been vocal about blaming coaches for underwhelming performances but seriously questioning his judgement about everything.
Has thrown some mud, nothing stuck. Out of ideas so cracked a joke to deflect.

In the press conference sheens basically stated that the broncos were too big and too fast.Brisbane being the organisation that it is has enormous drawing power and recruit these big and fast players.
My disappointment comes from the expecation that the team would be better considering the recruitment of staines, api, klemmer, bateman and papali for 2023.Everyone thought they would be better,but not so.
The only conclusion i can come to is the tigers didn't recruit in the right areas.
The areas that matter- halves and fullback weren't addressed.

It’s gunna be a long year for Sheens… having to front the media to explain the latest debacle…

Also …. I’ll be interested to see if Benji makes it to 2025 and takes over as head coach ( if Sheens hasn’t walked already,,,)… making money in the media must be a more favourable option …

Sheens should stand aside and make Benji head coach for 2024. And this is only because we have Benji for 3 years after Sheens.
I think we may not get a win this year. I have no confidence in this club turning this around. After round 10 i would be blooding as many young up and coming backs as possible.
Release any back off contract in the top 30 and add Noffa and AD to the list.

Back