Luke Brooks #167

Tom has been accurate with all his info so far. He's obviously an insider.
How did you come to that conclusion?
I don't think you know the full history with this Todd. I can understand everyone's stress about this but starting a new thread every day doesn't help. He has been asked nicely to use just the two threads, but no.

How did you come to that conclusion?
I don't think you know the full history with this Todd. I can understand everyone's stress about this but starting a new thread every day doesn't help. He has been asked nicely to use just the two threads, but no.
Seems like a bit of a jerk but I think he called Staines so maybe he is legit.

Seems like a bit of a jerk but I think he called Staines so maybe he is legit.
The point is brother, I'm sifting through pages of duplicate threads of klemmer and brooks, and this is after closing down over 200 Brooks threads, and the info isn't any different to what you read in the media.
We just need to let it happen and it will be officially announced.

Tried to post about it in an official thread but the thread got deleted. The deal is done, as promised.
How many years is the contract ? I think Brooks needs a fresh start but I think Newcastle is the wrong club for him I think Melbourne North Queensland or Brisbane would be best if he had a year or two with Adam at the Broncos playing 5/8 then moving to half he could learn so much

The point is brother, I'm sifting through pages of duplicate threads of klemmer and brooks, and this is after closing down over 200 Brooks threads, and the info isn't any different to what you read in the media.
We just need to let it happen and it will be officially announced.

I'm laughing at this mate. We all want it over. It's way too dramatic with too much noise. Still 40 minutes to go.

So it has gotten to the point where some are upset or arguing over a so called "official" thread being deleted, because there isn't anything official out there as yet.

There is no real news and there hasn't been for ages. It's meaningless until it's official and there are heaps of big decisions to be made by players and the club. It's just going to take time.

Back