Luke Brooks #167

Everyone has their good days and bad days and pointing problems out to others should be ok but going overboard is not nice nor is reacting like a goose and embarrassing yourself and getting a bad name.
This forum is the best compared to a lot of other forums.
I've been frustrated so many times with some members as they have been with me, we're not perfect but we should engage in furious debates in private and/or put those we don't like on ignore.

I was having a wonderful day when I told it how it was, just as I did yesterday and part of today when banned. Because someone would not accept an apology and then carried on about others not letting it go on multiple occasions.

Knowing that I occupy so much space rent free in a few heads of the real tossers on here, then after seeing their mass debater and white clothing crap earlier, it made my day even better.

Just as Brooks addressed in the video posted above, it's easy for the cowardly when they can hide behind their keyboards.

I was having a wonderful day when I told it how it was, just as I did yesterday and part of today when banned. Because someone would not accept an apology and then carried on about others not letting it go on multiple occasions.

Knowing that I occupy so much space rent free in a few heads of the real tossers on here, then after seeing their mass debater and white clothing crap earlier, it made my day even better.

Just as Brooks addressed in the video posted above, it's easy for the cowardly when they can hide behind their keyboards.
I haven't read into it to be fair. All parties would have had a chat to i would imagine if it's as serious as you say.
Your not banned. Chill and ignore those who press your buttons.
Footy is about to start so lets get put some Methyl salicylate around our nostrils, watch some fav tigers re-runs wins (if you can find some) and lets get excited about the tigers winning for a change. 🤞

For those interested. From 9 News and the full interview on the Wests Tigers site.
For those interested. From 9 News and the full interview on the Wests Tigers site.

This is the most relaxed and free that I can remember LB being ever.
Good to see.

Hmmm, well Tim…I assume that’s your real name judging by your stance on hiding behind a keyboard. Tim, you seem angry. No idea why you were banned but if your rant here is any indication I’d say it was something to do with your anger. Tim can I suggest that you take some time to look after yourself mate. Nearly footy season Tim. Better things to concentrate on an less time to rage on an Internet forum.

I wish you the best Tim. Take care and godless.

Hmmm, well Tim…I assume that’s your real name judging by your stance on hiding behind a keyboard. Tim, you seem angry. No idea why you were banned but if your rant here is any indication I’d say it was something to do with your anger. Tim can I suggest that you take some time to look after yourself mate. Nearly footy season Tim. Better things to concentrate on an less time to rage on an Internet forum.

I wish you the best Tim. Take care and godless.
Let's move on.

looks far more relaxed and comfortable in himself. let's hope that transfers to onfield success, because love him or hate him, we need him fit this year.

Brooks' biggest issue of the last 3 years has been his kicking game, whether it be getting us out of trouble or building pressure. if he fixes those then I saw enough last year in his passing game to believe that he'll do a job for us. the running game will come with the confidence in himself, which already looks to have improved now that Madge is gone.

If you’re reading this Luke, yep the blowtorch has been on you via this forum but you’ve got to admit a lot of what has been said, in most cases, has been justified and self inflicted !
What we want is that guy who promised so much at the SCG all those years ago, and the one who shone in 2018.
You’ve got good support around you this year so relax and show us what’s left in the tank.
Wishing you a successful and injury free season.
Go Tigers in 23 and beyond.

If you’re reading this Luke, yep the blowtorch has been on you via this forum but you’ve got to admit a lot of what has been said, in most cases, has been justified and self inflicted !
What we want is that guy who promised so much at the SCG all those years ago, and the one who shone in 2018.
You’ve got good support around you this year so relax and show us what’s left in the tank.
Wishing you a successful and injury free season.
Go Tigers in 23 and beyond.
The A grade manure that has been directed towards Brooks from some members on this forum was raised by his coach. I do not believe your highlighted text is reasonable.

The A grade manure that has been directed towards Brooks from some members on this forum was raised by his coach. I do not believe your highlighted text is reasonable.
The guy has been garbage and THE biggest reason the Tigers haven't made the finals in 10 years essentially playing without an NRL quality half back the entire time.

All criticism is completely justified. Being a childish sook about it, with daddy Sheens and his family members accounts trying to pointlessly defend him doesn't wash away 10 years of being pathetic at your job, only justifies the majorities opinion further on him. Not only being a weak player but weak minded and should be nowhere near a position of directing a team around. Little wonder as soon as a bad call goes against the Tigers the team always dropped it's head, imagine how fragile the guy in the middle has been. The half we had last year with heart, bite, and a personality was let go.

The critisim of late has been nothing. He has until round 10, if the Tigers are not at least 7-3 the daggers and vitriol towards him will be more than anything seen before.

s
The guy has been garbage and THE biggest reason the Tigers haven't made the finals in 10 years essentially playing without an NRL quality half back the entire time.

All criticism is completely justified. Being a childish sook about it, with daddy Sheens and his family members accounts trying to pointlessly defend him doesn't wash away 10 years of being pathetic at your job, only justifies the majorities opinion further on him. Not only being a weak player but weak minded and should be nowhere near a position of directing a team around. Little wonder as soon as a bad call goes against the Tigers the team always dropped it's head, imagine how fragile the guy in the middle has been. The half we had last year with heart, bite, and a personality was let go.

The critisim of late has been nothing. He has until round 10, if the Tigers are not at least 7-3 the daggers and vitriol towards him will be more than anything seen before.
Hastings is gone mate you keep mentioning him, seriously go support Newcastle

And that’s your right PC but I stand by the fact a lot of what’s caused angst on here has come from his performances.
Let’s agree to disagree !

s

Hastings is gone mate you keep mentioning him, seriously go support Newcastle
Keep mentioning him? I'll await the citations

In the meantime why don't you profess how you've enjoyed the tigers losing due to them playing your relative at half at the detriment of the team. I wouldn't call that a fan at all. I would call the person actually wanting their team to win a fan. So maybe it's you who should go and support another team if ill will is all you have wanted for the Tigers.

I'm not his biggest fan, I hope he
does well for the club this year and
himself, but saying the abuse aimed
at him is 'justified' and 'self inflicted'
is crazy talk. Straight up crazy talk

Members online

Back