Luke Brooks - Mega Thread

Even the Chad is outplaying him.
According to some, brooks will go number 1 in the NBA draft and lead the team to the championship.
Our return on investment is negative
I understand the loyalty but he's simply not value for money.
If he resigns with us on a lot smaller amount then it's a different story.
Cleary 900k
Hughes 750k
Munster 900k
Brooks 950k 🙄
Resigning would be great in fact.

Jeebus, there is alot of dribble in this thread of late...

Brooks is a fine player, though he isnt a leader, same way Marshal couldnt play 7 for the life of him. Responsibility isnt for everyone.

Fully fit, AD and Toa in the centres provide extra options, footballers and strike multipliers.

Brooks isnt bad, he was misused. Anyone who couldnt see the scumbag Moses directing from 6 was blind.

Luke Brooks denies ever requesting a release from Wests Tigers​

Wests Tigers playmaker Luke Brooks emphatically denies he ever requested a release from the club over the off-season.

It was widely reported Brooks had asked the Concord club at least twice to let him cut his contract short so he could take up an offer from Newcastle, after the Knights let Mitchell Pearce go.

Those requests were denied, according to the numerous reports, and the 27-year-old remained at Concord.

He was asked directly by 9News reporter Danny Weidler whether he had asked to leave the club.

"Did you ask twice to get out of the club in the off-season?" Weidler asked.

"No," Brooks replied.

Weidler asked if anyone representing Brooks asked the club for a release, to which he again replied only, "no".

Brooks is one of the most maligned players in the NRL, having so far failed to live up to the considerable hype that was built around him as a teenager.

But he is now used to being criticised by club outsiders, and says he doesn't let himself get effected by the negativity.

"Not really to be honest. There's plenty of stuff that has been written about me," he said.

"I don't really care.

"That's something I learned pretty early coming into first grade, everyone is going to have an opinion on you," he said.

"I learned to deal with that pretty early, it's all part of the game."

Wests Tigers playmaker Luke Brooks emphatically denies he ever requested a release from the club over the off-season.

It was widely reported Brooks had asked the Concord club at least twice to let him cut his contract short so he could take up an offer from Newcastle, after the Knights let Mitchell Pearce go.

Those requests were denied, according to the numerous reports, and the 27-year-old remained at Concord.

He was asked directly by 9News reporter Danny Weidler whether he had asked to leave the club.

"No," Brooks replied.

Weidler asked if anyone representing Brooks asked the club for a release, to which he again replied only, "no".

Brooks is one of the most maligned players in the NRL, having so far failed to live up to the considerable hype that was built around him as a teenager.

But he is now used to being criticised by club outsiders, and says he doesn't let himself get effected by the negativity.

"Not really to be honest. There's plenty of stuff that has been written about me," he said.

"I don't really care.

"That's something I learned pretty early coming into first grade, everyone is going to have an opinion on you," he said.

He was lying through his teeth .. punt him 🥾

"No," Brooks replied.

"I don't really care.

😂😂😂

Yeah OK... we believe you.

Latest posts

Members online

Back