Luke Brooks - Mega Thread

As I just said, the goal posts are constantly being moved in relation to Brooks. First it was he wasn’t gonna be here next year, then he wasn’t gonna be the halfback round 1. Now we’re at the stage where he’ll be gone when AD is back. What will it be when AD returns to in the centres?
🙅‍♂️ it's all taking shape.

Demps came out of the closet but I told him I’m not interested.. that’s why Gunther’s been hitting on him with the love 😍
Holes getting drilled in toilet walls all over Sydney.
No wonder i keep getting so many missed calls.

No, what is meant is that when the actual team captain is off the field then they would most likely be one of the stand-in-captains until he is back on the field.

It's the same with every club.
If the captain is out injured they will have to phone him at home to find out if he wants a captain's challenge, like phone a friend.

True. Can't imagine what brooks team mates think when he's kicking out on the full. They probably have broken down how much he earns per minute.
they take Rothfields Guesstimate of Brooks salary
third schooner it must be 950k, fifth schooner 1.1 million and seventh schooner 1.3 million

If it was a bum steer not even protective custody would save me - I accept I would have to get dismembered and burned at a stake.
Luckily it won't come to that, Hodgo always delivers the goods.

B Read has him at training today....

My fellow Australians,

It is with great sadness that I share the following message. It has come to my attention that my Pommy mate may have been playing a prank on me regarding Brooks. I will fully investigate this possibility - no stone will be left unturned, and if necessary, compensation can be discussed.

Fate is calling Brooks to Hull, but sometimes fate can be cruelly twisted off course.

Yours sincerely,

TillLindemann
KFC Carpark!

Seems as though he’s safe for this week at least. Don’t expect any major decisions on him till a new coach is appointed.

Back