Melbourne v Manly *spoilers

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Consistently the most complete player I've ever seen - congrats on 350 Cameron!

As for Manly…92 points scored against them in 2 games! **What the hell has happened??**

Even we can't be that bad

And they have a much better side than us

Barretts off to the Dogs apparently

If so who coaches Manly???

Des? Maybe they'll do a swap :laughing:

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Consistently the most complete player I've ever seen - congrats on 350 Cameron!

As for Manly…92 points scored against them in 2 games! **What the hell has happened??**

Even we can't be that bad

And they have a much better side than us

Barretts off to the Dogs apparently

Bad career move if true IMO. Will be on a hiding to nothing at Canterbury-he has way better talent to work with at Manly.

@ said:
@ said:
Tried to permanently damage players? Ridiculous statement. Wake up to yourself.

tell me you arent trying to say chicken wing tackles, werent consistantly emploted by the Melbourne system, which are without doubt joint manipulation meant to injure. I could go into the crusher, also from the Melbourne wrestling system, also the ankle cranks….

I am guessing your point is he was rarely involved in the incidents themselves.

Now everyone will agree he is an educated and articulate player, that was captain during Melbournes evolution of inflicting harm through now illegal tactics. If you think he wasnt complicit in what was a clearly educated system intent to maim, then you are a clown.

He is either a moron, or knew what was going on... simple as that, and his station as captain bears the burden of responsibility.

Remember when Isaac Luke cannonballed or leg cranked Rangi Chase in the last World Cup. He said he was "trying to break his cousin's leg with that tackle". Those sort of tackles are definitely designed to incapacitate and injure IMO. Dog acts. The Josh McGuire cannonball tackle on Fifita early on in Origin 2 was a bad one as well that escaped punishment. Wonder what the suspension will be if somebody actually does break someones leg or tears their knee off the bone with one of these tackles? Ditto for tripping. Will be interesting.

No matter what you think of Cameron Smith he has been instrumental in the success of The Storm, QLD domination and Australian Teams.

Will beat Lockyer's NRL playing record by the end of the year and the way he is playing will be the first player to play 400 games.

He will lead Storm to the 2017 Grand Final win and send Cooper Cronk and Billy Slater out as winners.

Absolute legend, complete player, a winner, and best hooker ever eclipsing Steve Walters.

Will become an Immortal after Lockyer and JT.

In my opinion Brett Kenny would be an immortal. Even though I always hated Parramatta Ioved watching Brett Kenny. Only player to score two tries in three consecutive Grand Finals and had two tries disallowed in the 1986 Grand Final. Outplayed the King in State of Origin and held him out of Australian teams

Not a good sign, we need many teams to stay strong to attract bums on seats when playing weakest teams.

Latest posts

Members online

Back