Mitchell Moses #175

I'm very curious what the hold-up with Moses is.

He was keen to get it sorted before the season.

Waiting for more money from Parra? TPA's being negotiated? Sounds like he's staying, so just wonder what the hold-up is.

Unless he genuinely hasn't made up his mind...

I'm very curious what the hold-up with Moses is.

He was keen to get it sorted before the season.

Waiting for more money from Parra? TPA's being negotiated? Sounds like he's staying, so just wonder what the hold-up is.

Unless he genuinely hasn't made up his mind...
no way the uncertainty doesn't effect his game. Hopefully takes 4 rounds then signs with eels by then their season in tatters. No way we want him here in my opinion.

I hope so but do you have any confidence that he will accept a reasonable contract to stay ? I'm inclined to think he goes for max dollars.
I don't know. But, I do think he loves the club; admires Sheens; and, enjoys working with Robbie and Benji.

I think, on the balance of probabilities, he would accept a reasonable deal to stay with us, provided some club doesn't come out of left field and offers extravagant money.

I'm not so sure that he is the mercenary that the media paint him out to be. I suspect he is not. I think he is an intelligent young man (and a decent person) and I think there is a better chance he will stay with us than leave.

But, then again, what would I know.

Who else thinks Mitch will make a call after seeing how we play.

That's what I would do if I was him. Balls in his court. Give it a couple weeks see which team is on the up

I'm not so sure that he is the mercenary that the media paint him out to be. I suspect he is not.

Who knows. He came to us for a really good deal. He was after top dollar after being terrible last season. I don't just go off the media. Someone on here stated that Sheens directly told him AD asked for a massive salary.

I suppose though we just have to wait and see and he has to perform first anyway.

It's cool to pay out a big contract to a player who has earned it playing here but they have to earn it. Nofo to me is the classic example of going all out to keep a guy who should stay for a little less.

That's the logical thing to do, but this is the Wests Tigers, so who knows what they are thinking.

Back