Naiquama Lost the Parra Game

The team lost that game… Too many errors. Yeah Kev is a liability in defence but when you give over the ball time and time again were bound to slip.... Moses's below par kicking game didn't help our cause either.

For this guy to be playing 1st Grade you know we have some serious Salary Cap issues .

Can Rankin play in the Centres ?

@ said:
@ said:
We lost it on the left edge Suli, Kev, Lawrence can't tackle in space. Suli is learning with McQueen there next year the issue is fixed assuming Milne comes in for Kev.

We have some deficiencies that Cleary can't fix.

He can fix these deficiencies by dropping just two of the players you mentioned.

Kev should not be in first grade but Suli I would stick with but he needs cover from better players.
Not sure we have the cattle but MCK has to go out to the left edge he is a very underrated player.

I'd like us to play hard ball and get Mau back in trade for Moses.

Moses lost us that game today , he made so many errors with his kicking and passing game in the 2nd half …

I'll leave it at that , but I believe the NRL might want to look at that game personally

@ said:
Moses lost us that game today , he made so many errors with his kicking and passing game in the 2nd half …

I'll leave it at that , but I believe the NRL might want to look at that game personally

What are you crapping on about now ?

You saying he threw the game :laughing:

@ said:
Moses lost us that game today

We're more dangerous 40+ metres outside of the opp tryline than within their 20, surely that's an indication of our halves not knowing what to do.

@ said:
@ said:

every kick in the 2nd half was to Parra's advantage …. and the pass to Nofoaluma at his feet was a disgrace ....

@ said:

I called it last week that if he played today that it was a recipe for disaster, if we plan on releasing him during the week, whether he "threw" the game or not. If Cleary releases him after today, it will be such a poor look and will be the first black mark on Cleary's clean sheet since taking over. He needs to be dropped to ISP before being released. Imagine if he was released this week. What a legacy that is to leave at this club. Having a shocker against a side you knew you were going to be released to only days later. How convenient. And how poor that the club allowed it to happen.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

every kick in the 2nd half was to Parra's advantage …. and the pass to Nofoaluma at his feet was a disgrace ....

Your right about his kicking game , he wouldn't of found grass in an empty 10 hectare paddock !

You know your doing it bad when Rankin is being mentioned as your replacement. Kev has to go. If Moses is gone we will need for rankin for his kicking anyway.

@ said:
I thought Kev was alright, Nofo lost us that one, he was atrocious.

Thank you!!!
I'm sick of the "oh but his dummy half runs are so good" crap with Nof. He's got errors every game and he's no better at reading defence than Naiqama. His attack doesn't make up for his ineptitude in defence. It's actually embarrasssing

I feel like the issue isn't any one players defence but our insistence to slide in defence and then have the winger rush in to try to stop the pass to the guy on the outside. They've been trying that tactic for years now and i imagine that any team playing against watches videos of the Tigers and comes up with a simple game plan. Pass left (or right for variation) and get the ball past the winger.

If Ivan can change our defence tactic to simple one on one mark your man, I reckon we'd stop at least half the tries we let in. And I think we could do it with our current roster.

@ said:
Cleary has the opportunity this week to make changes to the nrl squad without the impression from the squad that he has made them for the sake of it. Squad v cowgirls was always gunna be the same and he was forced to pick the same this week after a win to eliminate disgruntlement. After a loss however. …....

This is why 99.99% of people on this forum are over the moon we got Cleary, to bring about change. Week after week the usual inept line up that produce loss after loss has been allowed to be rolled out for the last 5 years!! If there aren't at least 3 or 4 changes to the team line up next week we may as well start looking for a new coach. somethings will never change!

I think his hands are basically tied this year. Instilling a new culture would be our best bet and roster changes in the off season. Shuffling the deck chairs a bit this season

Latest posts

Staff online

Back