Next Player To Debut for Tigers?

I
How was his Origin game 2 weeks back when his forwards were smashed?
Point well made but not sure it is accurate. I don't think the NSW forwards were smashed - they just didn't win the ruck battle. They were outwrestled and slowness of the play the ball stifled the attack. You have to wonder though - if Cleary is the number 1 half and Freddy is a footballing genius why didn't they change the point or depth of the attack to nullify the wrestling?

Last edited:
I

Point well made but not sure it is accurate. I don't think the NSW forwards were smashed - they just didn't win the ruck battle. They were outwrestled and slowness of the play the ball stifled the attack. You have to wonder though - if Clearly is the number 1 half and Freddy is a footballing genius why didn't they change the point or depth of the attack to nullify the wrestling?

Freddy is a football ignoramus,great player but thats as far as it goes

Reminds me - Nath is the best halfback in the comp....
last couple years easy.

How was his Origin game 2 weeks back when his forwards were smashed?
He was useless in Origin 1.

But you can't say a bad word about lil Nafe. Media let him get off scot-free for his pathetic game, questions should've been asked: him being the so called premier half in the game, million dollar man and all.

He was useless in Origin 1.

But you can't say a bad word about lil Nafe. Media let him get off scot-free for his pathetic game, questions should've been asked: him being the so called premier half in the game, million dollar man and all.
There is no denying he is the best half in the comp put him in any team and they make the top 8 even us

There is no denying he is the best half in the comp put him in any team and they make the top 8 even us

I doubt that. I reckon he is massively overrated. Great goal kicker, really good general kicking game and a great defender for a half. He is also a big halfback and that can help sometimes when he has the ball. Decent service to his outside backs.

He has basically no creativity to his game.

He needs a gun team around him and other players to add the spark.

Maybe he will become a better player but when you've seen players like Johns in their prime it's chalk and cheese.

Members online

Back