NFL Season 2022

I played from 1999-2012. I loved playing & the comradery of my teammates, where I've met my best mates from the game, like a 2nd family.
Same timeframe. We would have played against each other. I remember meeting a few boys from your team when we were called on as extras for the junction boys movie. Good times!

Colts fans r imploding

The entire game was fully one sided , beautiful to watch as a jags fan

Same timeframe. We would have played against each other. I remember meeting a few boys from your team when we were called on as extras for the junction boys movie. Good times!
Yeah, I was 1 of them, I worked on that. Good fun. Tom Beringer making us do gases.

Yeah, I was 1 of them, I worked on that. Good fun. Tom Beringer making us do gases.
Yes!! I remember a scene in the cafeteria where we had to eat like we were starving. They kept doing retakes and we got so full we had to spit out our cold steaks between takes.

Yes!! I remember a scene in the cafeteria where we had to eat like we were starving. They kept doing retakes and we got so full we had to spit out our cold steaks between takes.
What position were you playing for the movie? I was a defensive lineman, next to Ryan Kwanten, he asked me for pointers, he's a nice guy, but he always spoke to me with an American accent, even off shot, to keep character.

I remember we had almost a full day for 1 scene where it was 1 guy being rushed away to hospital in a car, and they did the shot over & over again. And we just stood around for ages & the scene in the movie only went for a minute.

What position were you playing for the movie? I was a defensive lineman, next to Ryan Kwanten, he asked me for pointers, he's a nice guy, but he always spoke to me with an American accent, even off shot, to keep character.

I remember we had almost a full day for 1 scene where it was 1 guy being rushed away to hospital in a car, and they did the shot over & over again. And we just stood around for ages & the scene in the movie only went for a minute.
He was a nice bloke. I played corner.

Holy shit its so good being a jags supporter

Thank you myer for sucking so bad that pederson and walker fell into our lap

Dogshit referinf in chiefs game

They got 0 penalties against them

Our defence is still dog shit wr need a new coordinator

Best game I've seen from TLaw yet, was under pressure all game thanks to our OLine but stayed calm

Question NFL fans

Fins fan

So why when I check the Division and Conference standings are Miami ahead of Buffalo ??

But when I check the League standings Buffalo is ahead of Miami ??

Both are 8-3

Question NFL fans

Fins fan

So why when I check the Division and Conference standings are Miami ahead of Buffalo ??

But when I check the League standings Buffalo is ahead of Miami ??

Both are 8-3

bills have a higher net points rating
than you guys (for & against)
in league ladder. Fins are above the
Bills in the division standings because
you have more conference wins

bills have a higher net points rating
than you guys (for & against)
in league ladder. Fins are above the
Bills in the division standings because
you have more conference wins
Thought if may have been for and against ....enjoying the massive surprise of being in the play off race .....San game will be huge this week

Chiefs baby. No Tyreek Hill, no problem for KC. Actually think it's made us more dangerous as the options in the offence are more spread about. But in a clutch Travis Kelce is the man

That win against ravens was one of the best games I've watched since following jags

TLaw is a absolute stud

PS @happy_tiger

49ers "Mr Irrelevant" last player picked in the 2021 draft - rookie QB Purdy carved up your Dolphins like a Japanese whaling ship!

1671540913779.png

Back