No FIFITA?

Tigerdale

anyone know why he didn't play today, and we replaced him with a utility?

i mean, to go into a game with only 3 front rowers, one of whom is a backrower anyway is a joke.

the sharkies played 4 front rowers, along with Gallen (who is a machine).

we played with 3 front rowers, WHO COMBINED MADE ONLY 20 RUNS BETWEEN THEM, making 140m :eek:pen_mouth: :eek:pen_mouth: that is just not good enough…...

lack of go forward is a huge concern, and it shouldn't be up to Lote, Beau, Heighno, and Ellis to get us out of trouble and make some meters
\
\
please pick Gibbs, Galloway, Payten AND AT LEAST ONE OTHER BIG GUY to make some friggin meters

They wouldn't have driven Fafita backwards like they did with some of our players. He could have had a big impact. Especially in the 2nd half when many of the Tigers forwards looked very tired.

Fifta and Moors should be in the team every week. Sheens needs to start trying to win the comp rather than taking soft options all the time.

@tiger05 said:
Fifta and Moors should be in the team every week. Sheens needs to start trying to win the comp rather than taking soft options all the time.

:wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo:

@tiger05 said:
Fifta and Moors should be in the team every week. Sheens needs to start trying to win the comp rather than taking **soft** options all the time.

i think someones Bellys are a little soft hence not playing reg.

but Fafita is out injured

Fifita was not injured at all, despite what the Club stated. He ran out and played for the Maggies yesterday up in Gosford and scored a Double.

@Gobbs said:
Fifita was not injured at all, despite what the Club stated. He ran out and played for the Maggies yesterday up in Gosford and scored a Double.

Yeah, he went well for the Magpies but needs some hard training and good gametime under his belt to drop a couple of kilos. David Fifita went alright for Balmain yesterday too, but both brothers have a build that is very easy for them to put on weight if they look sideways at a KFC outlet.

Poor Flanagan is being used to bash it up the middle and simply gets belted far too often, he copped some heavy knocks last night and playing him against a pack the size of Cronulla's, well Sheens had better options at his disposal IMO.

You can not have Fulton and Flanagan in the one team if you are carrying a back on the bench and Fulton is miles ahead of Flanagan. Either Moors or fifita should be in the 17 and on recent form I would lean towards Moors

Sheens is a disgrace as a coach and does this team an injustice everytime he picks he. He is a fool of the highest order. We needed Fifita and Moors yesterday to match their power.

Tim Sheens you are a disgrace. You keep on making the same mistake over and over again. I can not wait for you to leave this club.

@Cats Fan said:
@tiger05 said:

:wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo:

We are NO hope if we don't have those 2 guys in the team EVERY week.

@Balmain Bug said:
Sheens is a disgrace as a coach and does this team an injustice everytime he picks he. He is a fool of the highest order. We needed Fifita and Moors yesterday to match their power.

Tim Sheens you are a disgrace. You keep on making the same mistake over and over again. I can not wait for you to leave this club.

I've given Sheens a chance, but some of his non-selections are BS

I'm still trying to get my head around why he refuses to put Moors, Dwyer and Fifita all in the same team. Is it because he genuinely believes they aren't up to first grade OR can't they be trusted? hence bringing back Skandalis. IMO, I thought the Fifita experiment was a success (particularly at the start of the year), and it took a while but Moors started to hit some form and had very good games against the warriors and dogs (2nd time), and Dwyer was playing well all along so I'm still baffled as to what warranted them being dropped at various stages.

Our Bench should be Fifita, Gibbs, Dwyer, Daniela…simple as that...with Moors 18th man

The fact that Fifita has put on fat whilst with the NRL squad would have to be a major concern.

A player good for 10 minute spurts is no use in the NRL

@Balmain Bug said:

Ummm….Moors is injured, Fifita is unfit

But still one of your best ... :laughing:

@smeghead said:
The fact that Fifita has put on fat whilst with the NRL squad would have to be a major concern.

A player good for 10 minute spurts is no use in the NRL

The fact that he has IMPACT is something new to the club, sure, he's not the fittest, but I'd take him any day of the week before the likes of Galloway and Flanagan. Plus, the only way he's going to get fitter is through match practice. Demoting him to NSW cup is going to do his fitness and confidence no good. Giving him 10 minutes a match would probably be more effective than giving useless twats like Galloway 50 minutes.

@citizen cub said:
The fact that he has IMPACT is something new to the club, sure, he's not the fittest, but I'd take him any day of the week before the likes of Galloway and Flanagan. Plus, the only way he's going to get fitter is through match practice. Demoting him to NSW cup is going to do his fitness and confidence no good. Giving him 10 minutes a match would probably be more effective than giving useless twats Galloway 50 minutes.

Wrong….Fifita was a liability against Manly and offered little impact..We leeked points at that crucial time in the 1st half when he came on...the ruck fell apart..Galloway was our best...

Time in State Cup is what Fifta needs....plenty of time to get himself right for the finals...

Galloway has been warming to the task nicely....great game against the Sharks as well...

Agreed…

The last 2 weeks Sauce is improving nicely. Another 2 solid games and I wouldn't be surprised to see Keith bending the line on a regular occasion.

Perfect Timing!!!

@Geo. said:
@citizen cub said:
The fact that he has IMPACT is something new to the club, sure, he's not the fittest, but I'd take him any day of the week before the likes of Galloway and Flanagan. Plus, the only way he's going to get fitter is through match practice. Demoting him to NSW cup is going to do his fitness and confidence no good. Giving him 10 minutes a match would probably be more effective than giving useless twats Galloway 50 minutes.

Wrong….Fifita was a liability against Manly and offered little impact..We leeked points at that crucial time in the 1st half when he came on...the ruck fell apart..Galloway was our best...

Time in State Cup is what Fifta needs....plenty of time to get himself right for the finals...

Galloway has been warming to the task nicely....great game against the Sharks as well...

'great game against the Sharks as well'? Pffffttt….Shows no desperation, doesn't have any aggression, looks like he's disinterested every match. We need to start bringing in the young guys and we need to move on with blokes who haven't performed, but under this impostor who calls himself the coach, nothing will change.

Back