Nofa

The best option we have right now, and defence can be taught - and a lot depends on who he has beside him in the line etc, that could be a problem…

Worth persevering with at centre.

I agree that Nofa has been great on the wing for us , and I haven't seen anything that has shown that he will be as good as a centre, and his defence may not be up to it.
I didn't see some bits of the game but did see the first bad read,

I would think that there's not much confidence in Moses' defence on the line( as in that case),and it seemed that Nofa was caught between helping his inside player and his own defence on his opposite. While he should have stayed on his runner, the problem is an ongoing one and until Moses can be trusted more in defence, there is always going to be that chance that players will think that, if they don't come in, it's going to be a try anyway , so they take bad decisions,( especially when Nofa himself isn't great at centre. )
I'd rather see him back on the wing, but no matter who it is on that side , the problem is not going to go away in the near future

I can't believe there isn't more love for Tony Cossatto. He was a trail blazer for defensive centres of today

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Nofo needs to get his body right, get a full pre-season under his belt. We need to buy a backup centre but give Nofo first crack at centre. If it doesn't work either shift Kev in there or throw the backup centre in and shift Nofo to wing.

He just seems like a real competitive tough kid who is has been thrown in at the deep end and is still trying to find his feet. The jury is still out for mine. It would do his wing play no harm giving him a few more games in centres next year to work out what is his best position.

@Geo. said:
Hearing whispers Nofoaluma is gone for the season… :frowning: :cry: :cry:

No I am not a Dr...

That sucks if true. Taylor mentioned Nofo has had a history of knee problems and it sounded like surgery was likely from what how he sounded. Speculating on my part but that's how it sounded to me.

@Geo. said:

No I am not a Dr...

I heard the Tiges are gone for the season too…

@willow said:
@Geo. said:

No I am not a Dr...

That sucks if true. Taylor mentioned Nofo has had a history of knee problems and it sounded like surgery was likely from what how he sounded. Speculating on my part but that's how it sounded to me.

So it is an ACL ??

Nofa seems to be more injured than playing games, sorry but yes his a natural talent but enough is enough with these injury prone players..
Tedesco is already a liability and lawrence not far behind…. Anyone else

Back