NRL. Anti-Vaxers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
@supercoach said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520224) said:
Iam 100% behind getting vaxed and this is based on medical science.
I also don’t understand how people are against the vax, BUT I do agree everyone should have a choice.

What I do find strange is their are anti Vaxers who are willing to pop a pill at a party with no idea what the pill has in it, inject Botox into their bodies, take steroids and other substances to build up their muscles, eat products without having any idea what is in these foodstuffs and eat fast foods laced with chemical preservatives.

I remember when the wearing of seatbelts were made law, their was a out cry from a few and some people rejected the idea. Many years on I think 99% of people don’t even think about not putting a seat belt on.

Anyway everyone has a choice and it’s their choice

most aren't anti-vaxxed they are just about this one
i'm more worried about long term side-effects and the fact we are probley gonna be taking these for the rest of our lives
what does something like this do to people who are already healthy ??

I missed it too 😅

I bet it was an interesting read, nonetheless.

Also from my personal experiences recently, I gotta say.... the vaccines work !

( to an extent... for me, personally. At least. I've returned multiple negative results RAT and PCR, despite being an extremely close contact. )

![Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 3.23.38 pm.png](/assets/uploads/files/1641529424505-screen-shot-2022-01-07-at-3.23.38-pm.png)

@tiger_fanatic3 said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520299) said:
![Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 3.23.38 pm.png](/assets/uploads/files/1641529424505-screen-shot-2022-01-07-at-3.23.38-pm.png)

Aaahh good old Novaxx. Almost as bad as Domicron Perrotet

@trentrunciman said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520300) said:

i was surprised they gave him the all clear in the first place
btw djokovic had covid twice and hes still mostly unbeatable and hes 35 :O

Damn he wasn't finally banned. I have to say his twisting of the facts was interesting to say the least, Same at the conspiracies he believed in.

@joelcainenumber1fan said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520303) said:

I was thinking about this. Since he has had it twice he is probably as immune to getting it as any I doubly vaxxed person.

Here is the thing though. The unvaxxed are causing about 1/2 the case load in hospitals and those people are 5% of the population. So those 5% are causing 1/2 the work for society in relation to COVID.

Novak and his family appear as sane as the anti-vaxxers on here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaTbydOPBmU

They are a loud obnoxious uneducated drain on society. I don't see why we should play their games.

He needs his parents fighting his battles? I’d be embarrassed.

I heard that Novaxx had to use his Mastercard to pay for the flight to get here because his VISA was no good.

@earl said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520321) said:
@joelcainenumber1fan said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520303) said:

I was thinking about this. Since he has had it twice he is probably as immune to getting it as any I doubly vaxxed person.

Here is the thing though. The unvaxxed are causing about 1/2 the case load in hospitals and those people are 5% of the population. So those 5% are causing 1/2 the work for society in relation to COVID.

Novak and his family appear as sane as the anti-vaxxers on here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaTbydOPBmU

They are a loud obnoxious uneducated drain on society. I don't see why we should play their games.

I hate pathetic people playing the victim card....

@tiger-tragic said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520338) said:
@eternal-tiger said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520241) said:
@tiger-tragic said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1519843) said:
@eternal-tiger said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1519837) said:
Vlandys didn't mandate the vaccine for fear of 100 players jumping ship and playing Union instead. AFL and Soccer don't have the issue of a similar code being a threat.

This is a classic example of where the downvote could be used. There is zero evidence at all to support that first sentence. None. Ziltch. Blot.

Why didn't he mandate it then?

I've got no idea man, but you don't either. It may have been on advice of restraint of trade or bias, but who knows? I'm damn sure you don't.

Well the reason he suggested is 100% correct so I think there’s only one person here who doesn’t know what’s going on :joy: :joy:

Going off your other posts though, not knowing what’s going on seems to be a very common occurrence for you.

Vlandys didn't mandate the vaccine for fear of 100 players jumping ship and playing Union instead. AFL and Soccer don't have the issue of a similar code being a threat.

This is a classic example of where the downvote could be used. There is zero evidence at all to support that first sentence. None. Ziltch. Blot.

I've got no idea man, but you don't either. It may have been on advice of restraint of trade or bias, but who knows? I'm damn sure you don't.

So, because you disagree with me, I'm wrong.
Zzzzzzz, boring bro.

@jirskyr said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520247) said:
@go_you_good_things said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520186) said:
@jirskyr said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520031) said:
@cobarcats said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1519909) said:
@philgood said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1519895) said:
@kul said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1519835) said:
My belief is that those who aren't vaccinate are unsafe so I don't want them near my team.

How does one being unvaccinated have a bearing on the safety of the vaccinated? As we can see, the vaccinated are spreading this virus like a wild fire. Its like me saying "Kul put your sunscreen on so I dont get burnt".

The unvaccinated are more likely to spread the virus than those who are and also are more likely to spread the virus than vaccinated people.

Also unvaccinated far more likely to require hospitalisation and utilisation of stretch medical resources. *That means for every avoidable unvaccinated hospitalised case you lose a bed for a vaccinated person who requires a hospital stay for any other medical emergency.*

Do you happen to read what you type before you post ?
I'd have to say you don't.
Otherwise you'd see what an obnoxious, self righteous, arrogant piece of dirt you sound like. Your last sentence should be a cause for shame, but you wouldn't see it.
I hope someone you love doesn't need a hospital bed that's taken up by an idiot that got vaccinated and thought he was above everyone else and went from crowded venue to crowded venue. And caught the virus, despite his vax status. And then spread the virus despite his vax status.
Then ended up in hospital denying your gravely ill mother a bed.
But it's OK, you can just tell her the bloke in the bed was fully vaccinated.

Fire up mate.

If you get vaccinated and you still get COVID, then you've basically done your utmost. Isolating is good as well, but we can't all live in huts with locked doors for the rest of our lives, and going about your ordinary business on a daily basis is a pretty reasonable lifestyle goal for most of us.

My brother in law caught COVID two weeks ago and he didn't do anything at all except go to work and attend one low-key Christmas party. He's fully vaxxed, he was ill for a day, he passed it to his wife, she's fully vaxxed and OK as well. My kid's school was closed two weeks early before Christmas because 4 kids got COVID from a soccer gala day. Omicron doesn't need people to spend all day in sweaty nightclubs or singing at the top of their lungs at 5 karaoke bars to spread. It does not require flamboyant or excessive behaviour.

Vaccination plus boosters offer very high protection against hospitalisation vs unvaccination. There's no debate on it. The hospitals are not currently being flooded with a overload of the vaccinated.

Being unvaccinated is a decision to avoid our main weapon in the fight against COVID. There's no better strategy than vaccination. If someone was to choose to be unvaccinated and avoid people forever, so be it, that's also an effective if unrealistic strategy.

And it means therefore, yes, something like 70-95% of unvaccinated COVID hospitalisations, depending on the vaccine and booster status, are potentially avoidable.

Avoidable hospitalisations are, unfortunately, the dumbest things we can do to ourselves as a society, and yes that also includes lifestyle comorbidities like smoking, obesity, unmanaged diabetes etc.

Don't need your life story.
The issue is your disgustingly obnoxious comment that I highlighted.
You spout 250 words about how the vaxxed are right, but conveniently disregard the point.
Amazing.
I hope you are working on the acceptance speech for the Nobel prize you seem to think is coming your way.

@tiger-tragic said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520379) said:
@eternal-tiger said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520371) said:

Zzzzzzz, boring bro.

Man, let's just cut to the chase here.

Please confirm that you have knowledge that Vlandys knew that 100 NRL contracted players (not 99 or 101) would defect to rugby union if he mandated vaccinations.

It's as simple as that. Please provide the evidence.

Provide evidence that 100 wouldn't.
It's MY opinion that he feared that outcome, it's also YOUR right to disagree with my notion.
I'll cut to the chase. If you don't agree with someone's opinion, it doesn't automatically mean they're wrong. You are entitled to your opinion, as am I.

@eternal-tiger said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520383) said:

Zzzzzzz, boring bro.

Please confirm that you have knowledge that Vlandys knew that 100 NRL contracted players (not 99 or 101) would defect to rugby union if he mandated vaccinations.

**Provide evidence that 100 wouldn't.**
It's MY opinion that he feared that outcome, it's also YOUR right to disagree with my notion.
I'll cut to the chase. If you don't agree with someone's opinion, it doesn't automatically mean they're wrong. You are entitled to your opinion, as am I.

You want him to disprove a statement you made? The onus of proof is on the one making the claim.

@eternal-tiger said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520385) said:
@gnr4life said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520384) said:
@eternal-tiger said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1520383) said:

Zzzzzzz, boring bro.

**Provide evidence that 100 wouldn't.**

You want him to disprove a statement you made? The onus of proof is on the one making the claim.

It was my opinion. Man I wish you had left with the other flops

https://youtu.be/Ef9QnZVpVd8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back