NRL on Fox

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
Wednesday 28th July…..Fox Sports 2.....7.30pm ....replay 10.30pm

Special guest panalist.............Tim Sheens.....

Timmy there with all his pals. Warren Smith, Lozza and Belcher. There will not be one curly question.

@Eddie said:
Timmy there with all his pals. Warren Smith, Lozza and Belcher. There will not be one curly question.

Instead of those three they should get Smeg, Staks and maybe Balmain Bug to do the interview. Now that would be interesting viewing.

Just sent an email via the Fox Sports NRL Fox section on their website, asking if Wazza can ask Coach Sheens will Shannon Gallant be resigned by Wests Tigers for 2010 and beyond. Would love to see him put on the spot and grilled as to why or why not…

http://www.foxsports.com.au/shows/nrlonfox

i just sent my email via the soap box. Hope they show it to "supercoach"

"Hi Wazza, love the show mate!

Can you ask Tim Sheens why it took him 3 years to realise that John Morris was not a half back, when the majority of tigers supporters could tell this after his first year at the tigers?

Also, the club had trouble fitting in 25 players in the top squad earlier this year due to salary cap constraints. How did the club get themselves in this position considering so many other NRL clubs have better talent at their clubs?"

@Gobbs said:
Just sent an email via the Fox Sports NRL Fox section on their website, asking if Wazza can ask Coach Sheens will Shannon Gallant be resigned by Wests Tigers for 2010 and beyond. Would love to see him put on the spot and grilled as to why or why not…

good on ya mate!!!!

@Icon said:
@Eddie said:

Instead of those three they should get Smeg, Staks and maybe Balmain Bug to do the interview. Now that would be interesting viewing.

Yeah very interesting. A bunch of no hoper's being put in their place by an absolute legend.

Sure a few things need adjusting, but if anyone on this little board thinks they know how to run a side more than Tim Sheens does, then they need to get their head checked.

@Gobbs said:

They got a similiar 1 from me….Thanks for the link....the more people who ask.... Wazza may have to ask the question...I reckon he's a fan of the Mouse so he probably wants to know himself...

@Don Brodga said:
@Icon said:
@Eddie said:

Yeah very interesting. A bunch of no hoper's being put in their place by an absolute legend.

Sure a few things need adjusting, but if anyone on this little board thinks they know how to run a side more than Tim Sheens does, then they need to get their head checked.

Speaking of no hopers being put in their place, here is a snippet from a conversation I had with Ryan O'Hara over facebook.

Me: Hey look it's Ryan O'Hara, didn't you retire after you left Canberra?

O'Hara: Yeah I retired to the UK where I'm still earning more in a day then you do from 5 years of centre link. I'm just to France to play catalans this weekend then spending 3 days in Barcelona. So have fun down at minto oval in the cold rain watching Jim beam cup this weekend Joe you gaytard

Me: Oh sorry how was I to know? They don't broadcast British park football here.

O'Hara: Well you would need to own a TV to watch me play but since you sold yours so you and your crack [This word has been automatically removed] missus could get a fix it seems you won't be able to

Me: hahahaha ok you win

O'Hara: Haha I love it, good battle

Well so far It's been very soft…..spent the first 5 minutes talking about Hunt..

He attributes the reversal of form on stability in the halves something we haven't had for a while...Praised Moltzen for adding spark to the right hand side...

Praised the defense and how much Ellis has added to the side saying all the boys love him...He complimented his professionalism..Playing him on the opposite side to what he's been used to and he's adapted well

Now he's gone....Guest panalist Pfft....

I remember all your grizzlers complaining about the Paul Whatuira signing saying we should've gone after Shannon Heggarty instead.

Face it. Tim Sheens knows more about the side and the game of rugby league then all of us on this forum combined. I know alot of you on here need something to whinge about but give it a rest.

Usual Sheens love fest. Surprised they didn't bring out the chocolates and red roses.

@Don Brodga said:

Name me anyone here who has said they know how to run a side better than Sheens?

You're an idiot and another in the long line of fools who think "supercoach" can never be questioned.

Tonight's show was a perfect example of the protected koala bear Sheens in within the media. It's pathetic.

@Don Brodga said:
I remember all your grizzlers complaining about the Paul Whatuira signing saying we should've gone after Shannon Heggarty instead.

Face it. Tim Sheens knows more about the side and the game of rugby league then all of us on this forum combined. I know alot of you on here need something to whinge about but give it a rest.

If this is true then he was purposely sabotaging the side with his selections and signings.

Come on, be realistic. They're not going to ask him on the show and then grill him. They wouldn't even do that to Fittler.

@Don Brodga said:

You mention Paul Whatuira but I dont see any mention of John Morris there.

@Don Brodga said:

Yet it took him **years** to realise that John Morris is not a 5/8 or Halfback?

Im not saying he has no idea, but he is not right about everything.

Back