Pathways

Some interesting names and positions in KOE this week.

Zane Camroux at 1, CJ Mundine on the bench and Jimmy Ngutlik starting on the wing. Camroux was the half most of the year, Mundine hasn't been sighted and neither has Ngutlik.

There’s some awesome talent in that list alone. You can never really tell with kids whether they’ll push on or not but wow some of them look really good. Da Silva is one who really impressed me with his pass delivery.

Apparently sheens has sent hours of video to benj8 on the players a while back.

Oh definitely. Just think he would be listing the high priority ones and I see Galvin and S Saukuru in that category.
Is he related to the other two saukuru because if so he's most likely signed aswell

Just copy and pasting the juniors part that the pom mentioned in his update yesterday, so it sits in this thread to discuss:

"Few questions asked about junior players signed up, the following below names have committed to the club.

Kade Hill
Luke Laulilii
Kit Laulilii
Jordan Miller
Tallyn Da Silva
Tajh Colquhoun
Livai Saukuru
Apisalome Saukuru Development Deal 2023
Kitione Kautoga Development Deal 2023
Michael Tannous & CJ Mundine (being discussed for other development spots for 2023)"

What are everyones thoughts on these juniors named if true? Very happy to see most of those names listed, however I really hope we have Galvin locked away too. He has it all in his game. The fact he went to the Cubs tour of NZ tells me that he would be a priority too. Solomone Saukuru the other one I hope out of the Wests teams that is secured.

I like the idea of A. Saukuru, Kautoga and Tannous on development contracts. CJ Mundine makes no sense whatsoever to me though. Played a few Flegg games at the beginning of the year....started at fb, then wing, then bench and has rarely been seen since. Bula would be a better option in my opinion.

Kade Hill might be the halfback the club is pushing for in the future. Certainly has an impact on the Flegg team when he plays. Just needs a bit of size.
Yeah Mundine doesn't make sense. He's barely played, and been pretty average when he has...

Hill has been good in an ok Flegg side, but at the same age Madden looked far stronger.

You'd throw Miller a development contract

It's great we've signed these kids, but for how long? One year deals won't cut it!

This was posted when Fa'agutu made schoolboy reps....looks like he is assigned to Wests. I agree though...if he is of the high calibre it sounds like, I hope they put him straight in Flegg from Round 1 of their season.
View attachment 2393
A mate of mine heavily involved with Qld rugby league reckons this kid is the best schoolboy in Qld by a long long way.

Yeah Mundine doesn't make sense. He's barely played, and been pretty average when he has...

Hill has been good in an ok Flegg side, but at the same age Madden looked far stronger.

You'd throw Miller a development contract

It's great we've signed these kids, but for how long? One year deals won't cut it!
Yeah agreed. If they are our best, 1 year deals set them up to be in the same position/poached during next season.

Miller is already massive and would still be growing. Hopefully becomes that prop who has some mongrel and makes an impact for us!

T
Heres a video I just found of him earlier in the year
Thanks mate, love the leg drive!

Only if tigers looked more at trying to pinch players from union junior systems showing promise like this kid I’ve just come across at u/18 state Champs

Back